[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jack in the box tacos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (11KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 189x267px
Are they any good?

Will anything bad happen if I eat a few?
>>
>>8674803
you'll get a little bit closer to dying
>>
My younger brother told me they gave him the shits, but that could just be an isolated case.
>>
They're decent enough for cheap fast food. It's like a half-soy meat mush blend mixed with taco sauce stuffed into the soggy bottom of an otherwise crunchy deep-fried tortilla with shredded iceberg lettuce and american cheese. The monster tacos taste slightly more like beef while the two for a buck ones also have chicken mixed in.
>>
>>8674803
You try one dip shit they don't even cost a dollar
>>
File: logo.png (21KB, 346x180px) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
21KB, 346x180px
They're just small and cheap, great for anyone who just don't wanna buy their tacos in bulk from other places.
>>
No. They are absolute trash. Stale on the edges, soggy in the middle. The lettuce tastes like old refrigerator and it soggy because of the "beefs" heat. There are no redeeming qualities to this food.
>>
File: 1437851385892.jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1437851385892.jpg
68KB, 640x640px
>>8674803
I've never had one that was "good". but that's what you get for an item that is priced under a dollar.

I know people who get at least two of them (no lettuce) along with their combo. I don't understand the appeal.
>>
File: IMG_1062.gif (544KB, 280x218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1062.gif
544KB, 280x218px
>>8674803

Dip them in ranch and they are pretty crack, dawg
>>
They put slices of American cheese in the tacos, that should say it all
>>
>>8674803
The only proper way to order jack in the box tacos is to hand them a 20 and say "Give me as many as this will get me" and consume them all
>>
they're really good when you're drunk
>>
>>8674803
JES HALLO I VEEL HAFF TWO JYMBO JYACKS AND UNA COLA
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.