[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The best macrobrew is...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: 16_FlashHeader_AOB.jpg (215KB, 953x433px) Image search: [Google]
16_FlashHeader_AOB.jpg
215KB, 953x433px
The best macrobrew is...
>>
>>8674302
Probably Goose Island
>>
>>8674302
san miguel
>>
File: oldstylepilsner.jpg (66KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
oldstylepilsner.jpg
66KB, 480x360px
>>
>>8674302
Macrobrew is a pointless, overgeneralized term, however Yuengling is surprisingly good, especially given it's priced competitively with garbage like Coors
>>
>>8674302
Sierra Nevada. They've maintained good quality for growing so large.
>>
Can we call large independent brewers "midibrews" or something? It doesn't seem fair to lump them in with the major brands but they should be differentiated from the very small local brewers.
>>
Trump supporting assholes that should fucking die.
>>
Boston Brewing although they will never be considered a macro from all the clout they have with the Brewers association.
>>
File: 1483274211197.jpg (126KB, 750x550px) Image search: [Google]
1483274211197.jpg
126KB, 750x550px
>>8674539
A nice cold Boston Lager is the only good thing available on an Amtrak train. Too bad they absolutely fleece you for it.
>>
>>8674550
>only good thing
>not appreciating the scenery or the wide seats
>>
>>8674558
When I say "thing" i'm talking about the arena of food and beverages. Obviously the scenery is beautiful, especially on the NY-MTL route, but those microwaved hotdogs make me want to kill myself.
>>
>>8674538
Go suck a dick you America hating faggot
>>
>>8674530

This.
>>
Pabst
>>
>>8674550
take your own alcohol loser.
>>
>>8674538
Enjoy the next eight years of President Trump and Republican control of the House, Senate, and the Supreme Court, you piece of dogshit.
>>
>>8674533
Fucking kill yourself.
>>
File: bud light.png (258KB, 249x478px) Image search: [Google]
bud light.png
258KB, 249x478px
>>
>>8674533
Of course. Big independent breweries like Sierra Nevada and Brewdog aren't macros, they're just successful.

Ones that are sold to a big brewery such as Lagunitas or Ballast Point have to be counted as macros though.
>>
File: gb_hist_5.jpg (34KB, 325x354px) Image search: [Google]
gb_hist_5.jpg
34KB, 325x354px
>>
>>8674648
>>8675202
You are brainwashed and retarded. You and Trump and huge wastes of space. Get the fuck out of the gene pool now motherfuckers and eat shit!!
>>
>>8674533
Yuengling is 100% a macrobrew, they have macro volumes, macro quality, and macro flavor
>>
File: shiner-bock-can.jpg (36KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
shiner-bock-can.jpg
36KB, 500x368px
Mine.
>>
>>8674302
My favorite macro moves between Kronenburg, Eidelweiss, and Asahi depending on how I feel.

Unless Boston Brewing counts as a macro, then them.
>>
File: (You).jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>8675210
>>
Labatt's Blue isn't bad. I also think Budweiser is acceptable.

Usually I'm not drinking macro shit of course but sometimes if I'm at the golf course or at a wedding I don't have a lot of options.
>>
Coors Light because they give it to my university's ski club for free.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.