[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shitty trends that need to die

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: CatCafe-1.jpg (248KB, 650x426px) Image search: [Google]
CatCafe-1.jpg
248KB, 650x426px
i can't think of any place i'd rather eat or drink less than a cafe full of dirty gross stinky cats
>>
>>8672819
Do you get to pick out the one you want to eat
>>
>>8672819
>shitty trends that need to die
4chan
>>
>>8672819
Build your own sub/burrtio/burger fast casual places. I do not want to pay $10 or more to play 20fuckingquestions and end up with what amounts to fast food, but with a few more recognizable ingredients. Fuck that noise.
>>
>>8672819
>>8672882
Don't go to places you don't want to
>>
>>8672896
I don't. I go to places where I don't have to answer a bunch of questions. "Number one, spicy," is really all I should have to say to obtain something delicious.
>>
>>8672840
underrated post
>>
File: milkshake-660x495.jpg (122KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
milkshake-660x495.jpg
122KB, 660x495px
Those Instagram "milkshake" abominations that every hip restaurant offers

>Mason jar filled with chocolate syrup and sprinkles
>Let's pour some syrup all over the outside of the jar so everything in a 10 foot radius gets sticky
>Stack a bunch of random candy and desserts on top

Every time I open Twitter or FaceJew there's some fat single mom from high school posting these from Tasty and similar accounts
>TOP 10 E X T R E M E MILKSHAKES WE WANT TO TRY!!!
>>
>>8673192
Who could consume even a third of this without vomiting from the sugar content? They exist solely for thots to post pictures of then take one sip of.
>>
>>8672913

>complaining about things you never have to experience unless you choose to do so
>>
>>8673250
I'm saying it's a shitty trend. It used to be you ordered something from the menu and that's what you got. Now there's a proliferation of places where you have to stand facing an array of different possible ingredients and direct the retard putting your food together as to which specific items you want in yours. And that annoys me, because I don't want to make decisions when I'm hungry. I don't want the option of fucking it up by adding or omitting a particular ingredient. If you supposedly make a good burger/sub/burrito than make one for me instead of having me tell you how to make it. I have no idea what the best combinations in your shitty fast casual place are. You work there, so you tell me.
>>
>>8673283

>fastfood babbies: NUMBER MY FOOD FOR EAZYORDERING REEEEEE
>>
>>8672819
Where is this a trend? Never heard of this. It is probably some wacky japanese thing like tsundere cafes.
>>
File: 1488805376216.jpg (73KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488805376216.jpg
73KB, 600x600px
>>8672819
I could do without strange platings

>full english on a shovel... on a plate
>>
>>8673293
Well at the very least it's not American, we have laws about animals in restaurants

Seems like a recipe to get toxoplasmosis to have all that cat shit everywhere
>>
>>8673301
Where is the bacon? The eggs look horrible aswell, I bet they don't have any flavour to them.
>>
>>8672840
Only at their location in China.
>>
>>8673192
this and when people post pics of soups overflowing making a huge mess
>>
File: 1468663490272.gif (732KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
1468663490272.gif
732KB, 250x167px
>>8672819
eating with kot :3
>>
>>8673192
Seriously, why the fuck would anyone want sticky shit all over the outside? These people are not well.
>>
>>8673301
Is-is the handle cut off right after the picture ends or is there whole shovels all over the restaraunt, in the way of the servers and patrons?
>>
>>8673306
I don't think indoor cats have toxoplasmosis problems
>>
Children
>>
>>8673192
I've never seen these outside of /ck/. I'm convinced they don't actually exist
>>
File: toxocafe.png (2MB, 2333x1081px) Image search: [Google]
toxocafe.png
2MB, 2333x1081px
>>8673306
it's a thing in the usa

fucking vile
>>
>>8673310
>if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit
>>
Food trucks and Winter Season restaurant deals.

First with food trucks. Spending 10 dollars on a smaller portioned meal with safe options that I could get for 6 dollars at the University Cafeteria and no one thinking to do something different close to work is a middle finger. And they will love to gouge you when they are at the car/boat show for those too poor to not buy a VIP.

And I just learned this year that our city little offer for restaurant deals is a complete rip off that takes advantage of the naive and inexperienced restaurant goers who thinks 30 dollars for a special is less expensive than than the regular set menu and every guest has to order it
>>
>>8673192
This looks like it would be pretty fun to smash with a tent mallet like gallagher and hopefully sever someone's artery with in addition to making the worst mess ever
>>
>>8673306
Someone pitched this idea on an episode of Shark Tank. In her case they weren't allowed to actually cook/assemble food at the cafe, but they could serve drinks and pre-packaged foods.
>>
>>8674439

I think that was the same thing in Japan. Saw a couple of google map pics where they only served .

So it isn't off the mark, it is more like your personal living room where you have some beverages and snacks.
>>
>>8673283
So then go to the places that have numbered food, idiot. I would fucking welcome a cat cafe in my town.
>>
File: vcBYpvd.jpg (141KB, 750x756px) Image search: [Google]
vcBYpvd.jpg
141KB, 750x756px
>>8675020
>>
>>8675020
(You)
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.