[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I make a tuna melt less boring?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

File: classic-tuna-melt-2-690x460.jpg (94KB, 690x460px) Image search: [Google]
classic-tuna-melt-2-690x460.jpg
94KB, 690x460px
How can I make a tuna melt less boring?
>>
Add pickles and spices
>>
>>8669522

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_6RRtOOCCk

faggot
>>
Do a line of coke
>>
>>8669522
put it on top of a portobello mushroom instead of using bread
>>
>>8669522
Get it drunk.
>>
>>8669522
My mouth is genuinely watering just looking at that. What is wrong with a dish with just a few simple ingredients. I am a huge tunameltfag though.
>>
>>8669627
theres nothing really wrong with it, its just that i've had so many tuna melts over the years and they were all exactly the same I want to try something different
>>
>>8669522
*if you can stomach american cheese and aren't already using these components* a diner near my old apt's tuna melts were on rye with american cheese and tomato slices. still simple but comfy af.
>>
File: IMG_2462.jpg (102KB, 532x669px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2462.jpg
102KB, 532x669px
>>8669522
>cheese and fish

Disgusting. Have you ever seen cheese in the sea? No, you haven't. Stop.
>>
>>8669638
Well you can change up your tuna recepie. Use spicy mustard instead of mayo, squeeze some lime, or orange in the salad, add diced pickles or banana peppers.
You ever try different breads? Marble Rye and Sourdough are god tier for tuna melts.
>>
>>8669670
It's only good on tuna salad, because that's already been mixed with mayo. Though I can occasionally go for a shrimp parm hero, but I think that's fucked up.
>>
>>8669678
Warm cheese and moist fish is catfood.
>>
>>8669693
>I DUN LIGGGEEE IT
Okay.
>>
take the tuna and mix with some rice wine vinegar add sriracha, some relish, mayo, pepper, soy sauce, and garlic or onion powder. Toast the bread ( in the toaster or pan fry with butter) Add tuna to bread and slap some cheese on that bad boy. Garlic cheddar cheese. add capers or red onions and eat that shit
>>
>>8669673
yes to all that also some red onions
>>
>>8669673
Pickles in tuna is something everything needs to do. Once I had it the first time I was hooked forever.
>>
File: Sriracha.jpg (134KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sriracha.jpg
134KB, 1280x1280px
>>8669522
>>
>>8669826
I prefer relish but my parents used to make it with pickles and it was decent. Sometimes I'll just add some pickle brine to the mix instead of pickles, gives the flavor but not the crunch
also a friend of mine used to put shredded carrots in his
>>
>>8669670
I've never seen cheese in the air but I eat birds.
>>
>>8669670
You ever seen lemon or pepper grow in the sea either? Or tartar sauce? Guess that means those can't go on fish either you stupid fuck. You god damned idiot. I bet you thought you were SO smart coming up with that, didn't you? What a fucking dumbass, what a stupid dumbfuck moron, holy shit.
>>
>>8669876
Jesus, you're angry, did a tuna fish rape your mom or something?
>>
>>8669660
No, I don't consume plastics.
>>
>>8669522
eat it while trying to cross a busy highway
>>
>>8669522
Put some havarti and jalapenos on it. Trust me it works really well.
>>
>>8669522
Make a deconstructed tuna melt
>a quenelle of seasoned tuna
>a dollop of mayo on top
>4 fresh toasted crostini's with each one having it's own cheese
>>
>>8669873
disgusting
>>
>>8669638
use chilli mayo?
>>
>>8669522
Tuna Salad
>tuna
>mayo
>relish
>mustard
>salt+pepper
>some kind of pepper minced (I prefer jalapeƱo or bell)
Cheese
Tomato Slice (appx. 3mm thick)
>>
File: 1480567260719.jpg (38KB, 392x250px) Image search: [Google]
1480567260719.jpg
38KB, 392x250px
>>8669835
dank meme freindo
>>
>>8669522
Encourage it to take up a new hobby: being engrossed in a new fun activity can add all kinds of excitement to your life
>>
>>8670354
thanks for the (You) desu
>>
Mix the tuna and mayo with green onions, relish or diced pickles and/or about half a spoonful of pickle juice, a bit of lemon juice, and some salt and black pepper

Or really just experiment, it's hard to fuck up tuna salad, just add whatever you think would go good into the tuna mixture and give it a shot
>>
>>8669670
Listen here you little fuck, I don't even eat tuna melts but if your fuckin underage bitch ass hasn't doesn't regard tuna melts as a traditional American dish you should kill yourself at the very first opportunity.
>>
>>8669522
It's easy
>tuna
>green onions (chopped, obviously)
>cranberries (also chopped)
>olive oil
>balsamic vinaigrette
>mix together
Done
>>
>>8669522
oregano, trust me.
>>
Capers.
>>
>>8669522
try eating something else for a while and then try again
>>
>>8669522
A slice of Provolone, and a layer of Mayo on the toast,
>>
>>8671063

Add cut up egg, finely chopped cucumber, carrots, and celery. celery salt, sweet pickle relish, a small amount of brown mustard, and shredded cheddar cheese to the tuna salad,
Toast the bread, put tuna salad on the bread, add a slice of Provolone or Swiss.
>>
>>8669701
in my language this read as "I will have sex with it under the covers", "okay".
>>
File: devil's spunk.jpg (76KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
devil's spunk.jpg
76KB, 600x800px
>>
>>8669670

>fish in a sandwich
>>
>>8669532

that guys voice makes me want to fucking punch him in the face
>>
>>8670457
I don't think so..
>>
>>8672164
you giv'em the ol' shaka shaka, an' the ol' tappa tappa? :^)
>>
>>8669605
Bad fucking advice all around.
Coke is a shitty drugs.
Stimulants and eating don't go hand in hand, you'd enjoy the meal less than if you were sober.
>>
>>8673057

no that's how you get ketchup out of the jar
>>
>>8669522
Mix some worcestershire sauce in with the tuna f.am.
>>
Instead of sandwich bread use a good bagel. I like it on garlic.
>>
>>8669522
Ketchup
>>
I really fucking want a tuna melt but I have none of the ingredients besides bread and cheese... and my grill hasn't worked in like 2 years.
>>
>>8669670
>fried chicken
Disgusting. Have you ever seen a frier in a chicken coop? No, you haven't. Stop.
>>
Get creative with the tuna salad. I just made tuna melts tonight, and I mixed in dijon, diced pickles, worcestershire, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and a little habanero sauce. Might sound overloaded but it was delicious.

You can also mix up the cheese and bread you use, obviously.
>>
>>8669522
Two words, salmon skin.
>>
>>8672164
Your face makes me want to punch you in the face
>>
>>8675295
>hamburger

Disgusting, have you ever seen a cow in between two sesame seed buns? No, you haven't. Stop.
>>
>>8675377
>pasta
Disgusting. Have you ever seen a pot of boiling water in a wheat field? No you haven't. Stop.
>>
Slapchop
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.