[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could you fämälämäzoids blow someone away with your cooking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (159KB, 998x746px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 998x746px
Could you fämälämäzoids blow someone away with your cooking?

As a side topic, how is truffel oil and how do you use it?
>>
>>8668851

1) Yes. I've done so many times.

2) 99% of the time "truffle oil" is a cheap vegetable oil that has an artificial truffle flavoring added to it. You use it by throwing it in the garbage can. Real truffle oil does exist, and it's expensive as fuck. That would be a base oil that has pieces of truffle in it. It's used as a dressing--drizzled onto food--in very small quantities because the flavor is strong.
>>
Of course. Pasta is a good dish for that. Also simple things like perfectly cooked vegetables and meat. Sauces are what really tend to blow people away IMO.

Anyway, I would suggest actually purchasing fresh truffles instead of truffle-flavored products. They really aren't that crazy of a purchase if you have a bit of disposable income. Truffles are cheaper than marijuana in some places.
>>
>>8668889
>Pasta is a good dish for that.

I mean, cooking a great ragu for gnocchi or stuffed pasta like ravioli. Also, a really simple pasta done right can blow people away. Something like amatriciana or carbonara.
>>
>>8668857

>99% of the time "truffle oil" is a cheap vegetable oil that has an artificial truffle flavoring added to it

This is what I have in my pantry. It's decent quality olive oil, and the "truffle flavoring" is basically oil that was infused with white truffles (they make one with truffle flakes in the bottle but it's much more expensive).

I'm not disagreeing that using fresh truffles makes a world of difference (I've only ever had fresh black truffles), but this is the only kind I've ever seen around me.
>>
>>8668939
Put that shit on your pasta or cook eggs in. Eggs and truffles are always a good combination buddy.
>>
File: image.jpg (370KB, 1361x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
370KB, 1361x2048px
>>8668857

Guessed as much. The 9€ bottle does look fancy. But can it taste good?

I stopped buying all chili or garlic infusef olive oils, no fucking taste and not worth it.

But hows them truffles
>>
>>8668939
>and the "truffle flavoring" is basically oil that was infused with white truffles

Highly unlikely. Unless you are seeing large pieces of actual truffle in the bottle the "flavoring" is almost certainly 2,4-dithiapentane.

>> (they make one with truffle flakes in the bottle but it's much more expensive).

That might be the real stuff.
>>
>>8668984

>the "flavoring" is almost certainly 2,4-dithiapentane

The ingredients list "white truffles aroma (Tuber magnatum pico)", but looking around on the internet a lot of people seem to be skeptical they actually used white truffles considering the price, so you might be right.
>>
File: Lee.gif (16KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Lee.gif
16KB, 645x773px
>>8668851
Yes, because american women can't even cook eggs.
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>8669028

Considering that the basic flavors are very basic chemicals, would it matter?
>>
Probably not due to food, I fart like every 20 mins.
On a good wind I could blow her away.
They are usuallly not smelly, but when they are, Hitler could use me.
>>
Why havent the mods banned you yet? All you do, every day, is post the same fucking images

Arn't you tired of it yet? At least find some new pictures
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.