[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

It's my gf and I one year anniversary tomorrow. She wants to cook a meal together. Any good suggestions? She's cookie for me and I've cooked for her, just not at the same time.
>>
>>8667676
>Any good suggestions?

Anal
>>
>>8667676
ask her son what she likes
>>
>>8667676
>just not at the same time
Enjoy epic fight
>>
>>8667676

My wife's boyfriend and my wife cooked spaghetti and meat balls together and she brought me the leftovers which I garnished with some capers, pecorino and olive oil :) !
>>
Something you actually make a lot of, sushi, Mexican wraps of whatever kind, dumplings, then you can do the whole make the filing and do it together.
>>
>>8667676
>one year anniversary

fuck off
>>
>>8667766
Are you grumpy because no woman has ever touched you?
>>
>>8667771
yes, but, more than that, because "one year anniversary" is redundant
>>
>>8667771
not grumpy

your gf has been fucking someone else btw
>>
>>8667676
Turducken. It's a two-person job unless you have a lot of time.
>>
>>8667676
A dating anniversary? What a fag.
>>
>>8667676
Review an MRE together.
>>
>>8667676
>cooking food together
Jesus Christ no
>>
>>8667676

make spaghetti with mussels/littleneck clams and a white wine butter sauce

- mussels
- spaghetti
- shallots
- butter
- parsley
- garlic
- pepper
- parm/pecorino

in a pot boil your pasta. in a pan cook your diced shallots till they turn translucent, then throw your diced garlic in there. Add a tiny bit of wine and toss in your mussels into pan, cook covered a few minutes until they all open. and a bit more wine and some butter to make a small amount of sauce at the bottom. Add in your pasta, making sure to bring along a few tablespoons of pasta water as well. grate your cheese on top, add some roughly chopped parsley, and stir everything together until the cheese is incorporated. serve and top with cracked pepper. have wedges of lemon on the side if you want to hit your mussels with it. serve with a veg, maybe asparagus
>>
>>8668214
you would know that they're expected if you had ever been in a relationship, anon
>>
>>8668806
Get a better girlfriend.
>>
>>8668947
sure let me get myself a female version of an autistic 4chan neckbeard, I'm sure she'll be lovely
>>
>>8667676
Come up with two dishes that will compliment each other well as a meal. You make one, she makes the other.
>>
Aunt Myrna's Party Cheese Salad
You'll thank me later
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.