[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Panera Bread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: panera.jpg (21KB, 400x267px)
panera.jpg
21KB, 400x267px
Why is Panera Bread the best american restaurant chain?
>>
>>8667536
It's not. Their new """"healthy"""" menu sucks.

Bring back the Chipotle Chicken Panini, you stupid fucks.
>>
It's not, I don't think so at least. I'd say that's Pizzeria uno if only for how cheap their happy hour is
>>
>>8667536
not a fana da round breads
>>
File: DEACON.jpg (8KB, 236x207px) Image search: [Google]
DEACON.jpg
8KB, 236x207px
YUCK YUCK YUCK! god will spite you down for your god awful tastes you fucking worthless sack of shit
>>
>>8667536
They have the Chicken Chipotle Avocado Melt now, which is easily 10x better.
>>
>>8667536
After reading an employee's AMA I wouldn't eat there
>>
>>8668283
why not?
>>
>>8667536
It's pretty bad. Soccer mom tier shit.
>>
>>8667536
panera bread whats that like robert panero
>>
>>8667536
It's good for lunch
>>
Panera is awful. Mediocre sandwiches made by shitty employees at gouging prices.

I'll go every now and again because it's the only place everyone can agree on sometimes, but I'm never happy about giving them my money.

I get the bacon turkey bravo because I kind of like the bread. Or I'll get a toasted asiago bagel.
>>
>>8670055
Grow a spine and don't go if you hate it so much idiot
>>
they got rid their breadbowls so no they suck now
>>
panera bread is mcdonalds for old people

loaded with sodium

shit portions

high prices

nah nigga I'm good
>>
>>8670069
mcdonalds is mcdonalds for old people
panera is for dumpy midwesterners who were blown away with the idea of bread that wasn't wonder bread and think they're being "fancy" by pronouncing "asiago"
>>
>>8670064
are you serious, thats all they are good for.
>>
>>8670064
nigger, nevermind they still have it, fuck you, kill yourself
>>
Am Panera employee
AMA
>>
File: image-1-copy-4.jpg (847KB, 1864x1770px) Image search: [Google]
image-1-copy-4.jpg
847KB, 1864x1770px
>>8670745

This, their bread bowls were amazing. Especially their Chili bread bowls. Without it, they're really just an overpriced sandwich and soup shop.
>>
>>8672454
>>8670745
' '
>>
File: lesnarbabypicutre.jpg (132KB, 550x474px) Image search: [Google]
lesnarbabypicutre.jpg
132KB, 550x474px
>go to Panera
>order a salad and a bowl of soup
>$17.00

Yeah, Panera is great.
>>
decent for lunch but they seem to have gotten rid of my favorite menu items ;_;
>>
>>8668312
This.

The creamy tomato soup is OK, but it's in absolutely no way the "best" American chain.

>mfw I never actually got a bread bowl because that's like 700 calories of bread, and I haven't been to a Panera in 5 years so I didn't know they made their menu even worse
>>
the serving size for the $6 macaroni and cheese bowl is hilarious, this aint fäviken faggots
>>
no matter which one I go to, there is always a table full of obnoxious Puerto Rican girls trying their hardest to be basic white bitches with bowls of broccoli and cheese soup, and cranberry scones.
>>
>>8672554
You live in the bronx senpai?
>>
>>8672596
florida.
>>
>>8672532
>You want a full sandwich AND a bowl of soup?
That'll be 14 bucks
>>
>>8667536
The one near me tried to give me a Mediterranean veggie sandwhich with bread that was a half inch thick when it's normally like 1.5" thick and said that was their new thing. Has anyone else experienced this?
>>
>>8672631
probably the owner being a cheapass at that location. Mine will run out of baguettes at like 7 PM and then give you sourdough slices instead without telling you beforehand
>>
>>8670069
Old people like Panera? In my experience its top customers are teenage to mid 20s girls who think they're being classy by going to Panera instead of Burger King
>>
>>8672671
I guess it varies. All the ones ive been to are old people, soccer moms and dumbfuck yuppies that only eat at chains
>>
>>8672613
central florida? because ive seen them too.
>>
>>8667536
it's ok but overpriced as fuck for what they give you.
>>
>>8672951
Almost certainly central Florida. I grew up in central florida. South Florida Puerto Rican girls are too chonga, central florida puerto ricans are still the `*~RiiCaN MaMii~*` chonga-lite type but they try to be "classy".
>>
>>8673020
you just described my neighbors, my sister, and her friends.
>>
>>8667542
Fatcuck virgin detected
>>
>>8670081
You're describing not a large portion of real people.
>>
six dollars for a ham sandwich with 2 slices of meat. it's literally made for women
>>
>>8667536
Does your mom know you're gay?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.