[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ranch 99 opening literally across the street in a few weeks.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 99ranch053001.jpg (22KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
99ranch053001.jpg
22KB, 350x262px
Ranch 99 opening literally across the street in a few weeks.

What should I make first?
>>
File: the best.jpg (2MB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
the best.jpg
2MB, 2272x1704px
>>
I went to 99 Ranch once and bought one of the fish from the aquariums and had them clean it. I didn't want it, I just wanted to watch it die.
>>
>>8666971
redpill me on ranch 99

is it cheaper? good food? qt3.14s?
>>
>>8667087

>cheaper
yes
>good food
yes
>qt3.14s
Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
>>
File: 么么)).jpg (19KB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
么么)).jpg
19KB, 320x239px
>>8666994
>with Cheese Bits
>>
I used to buy natto from ranch 99
Shits pretty good senpai
>>
File: IMG_0731.jpg (2MB, 1818x1228px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0731.jpg
2MB, 1818x1228px
Peking duck if they got it, the absolute dankest
>>
>>8666971
Congrats, anon, your world is about to change in so many good ways.
First, go for lunch and get either some pork and preserved egg congee from the deli, or some roasted duck with egg noodle soup.
Then, hit the produce and fresh noodles. Then hit the meat section and buy some thinly sliced meats for stir fry and soups, and then the seafood/fish (but don't overbuy, you should use the fresh fish and seafood the same day, while their gloriously fresh). Then hit the spice section, the tea section, and finally the bakery. I highly recommend getting some coconut bread for the best morning toast ever.
When you check out, they'll give you so many coupons for every so many dollars you spend that are redeemable at the deli. Use those to buy some roast duck, peking duck, roast pork, roast quail, or pork hock to take home. The pork hock is delicious, but have them slice it for you, it's easier to use that way. I like to make soup with some good broth, baby pak choi or other greens, tofu puffs, fresh egg noodles, soft boiled quail eggs, wood ear mushrooms (sliced thin), and the sliced pork hock from the deli. Delicious. Also, while in the spice aisle, don't forget to pick up some laksa paste and make some god tier laksa.
>>
Never heard of it.
>>
One opened up near me about a month ago and they keep on giving out coupons for their dim sum when I checkout at the grocery section.

Their congee and dim sum is pretty good
>>
>>8666994

how much is that goddamn shit, like $10+?

theres a 99ranch in plano that has an awesome bakery inside. its like they take all the basic french pastries and do all sorts of weird combos with asian ingredients
>>
>>8666999
Double trips checked
>>
>>8668677

You get a $1 off for every $15 you spend, at least at mine. I usually buy chicken feet.
>>
>>8668697

>how much is that goddamn shit

It was on sale when I bought it, so probably ~$6. It's a pretty big tub, and I actually got sick of it, so there's still around a third still in the back of my freezer.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.