[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some bad experiences you've had at restaurants, /ck/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nqiw73cAh41rsr4ywo1_540.jpg (38KB, 540x315px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqiw73cAh41rsr4ywo1_540.jpg
38KB, 540x315px
What are some bad experiences you've had at restaurants, /ck/?
>>
There was a Mexican place I used to go to on my birthday when I was young. I decided to go there a couple years ago, but it was another location and not the one I always went to. I used to go with my family, but I have nobody in my life now, so I just got carry-out to eat at home by myself where my shame would remain private. I had ordered bean burritos and chicken enchiladas, but when I got home I realized they were all ground beef. They were so dry. It was flour tortillas filled with ground beef and nothing else, no sauce or seasoning or anything. At that point it was too late in the evening to take them back, so I sat there and tried to choke them down. On my birthday. It felt like a perfect metaphor for my life.
>>
>>8667088
that's brutal anon, i'm sorry to hear that.
>>
Every restaurant around me makes carbonara without an egg and uses Alfredo sauce. One actually used sliced deli ham as a bacon substitute.
>>
I asked for a gin fizz and got a G & T.
I ordered my steak medium rare (yeah yeah fuck off) and when it came out it it was burned on the edges and blue in the middle. They made a big fuckin deal when I asked for one that was edible.
>>
>Go to buffet.
>Fill two plates.
>Put the contents in some containers I keep with me and go refill plates.
>Do this probably five times.
>What apparently is the "manager" asks me to leave the establishment.
>Didn't even get to fill the rest of my containers, pack up my backpack and leave.
>Leave a complaint.
>>
>>8667295
kys
>>
>>8666651
i've stopped ordering extra sauce on pizza because for some reason about half the time they end up sending me a pizza with literally no sauce whatsoever. this isn't even limited to a specific location or chain, it just seems to happen to me. i tip and i'm generally polite so I don't think it's intentional it just keeps happening
>>
>>8667213
Is Carbonara that difficult for people to make? It's probably one of the easiest pasta dishes as long as you don't fuck up the eggs.
>>
>>8667259
this happened to me one time. I generally order just "rare" when I want medium rare as we get alot of tourists and after a few of those meat scares in the news the places around here started overcooking the shit out of everything. only one time they bring out a slab of meat that is literally solid char black on the outside and completely raw through
>excuse me this order is... wrong
>IT'S BLUE RARE SIR
>okay well I'm going to need another one. just regular rare. or medium rare is fine, just cook it.
>waitress acts all bitchy
normally I never send stuff back but come on i dont want raw meat sandwiched between two plates of charcoal
>>
>>8666651
Mostly rubbery dry shit. Service in this country (NL) is impeccable though
>>
>>8667319
Local pizza place kept doing that to me.
Turned out one of the new guys was literally autistic and kept hitting 'x-sauce' instead of 'x-tra.'
Someone somewhere thought having both of those options next to each other made sense.
>>
>>8667321
Can't fuck up the eggs if there aren't any!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.