[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would your final meal be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 260
Thread images: 38

File: 4H6Bw.jpg (176KB, 640x366px) Image search: [Google]
4H6Bw.jpg
176KB, 640x366px
What would your final meal be?
>>
File: electroautism.jpg (205KB, 1348x1685px) Image search: [Google]
electroautism.jpg
205KB, 1348x1685px
>>8666289
>that meal
>>
>firing squad
Is this a novel or something? What civilized country still has death by firing squad?
>>
>kick down the door to a small apartment, kill a mother and her daughter, take their cash and then get caught
>given a lobster and steak dinner while watching LotR
American judicial system, gentlemen. You really can't write this shit.
>>
>>8666310
This was real
>>
>>8666289

A dozen gulf oysters, two hot buffalo chicken wings, whole lobster with a filet mignon, a Del Taco Chicken Soft Taco, McDonalds Cheeseburger, and polish it off with like a dozen steamed shrimp.

If I'm allowed booze, a bottle of Bombay Sapphire, some tonic, and some limes.

I'd add a little more but I don't think I could eat any more depending on time.
>>
File: Screenshot_118.png (2KB, 53x21px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_118.png
2KB, 53x21px
>>8666310
>>
>>8666312
all the enumerable things to complain about the american judicial system and you pick this trivial fucking one?
>>
Do American prisoners get to watch movies or was this the first time the guy saw LotR? What a disappointment it must have been.
>>
'go 'za
>>
A glass of water. I wouldn't want to taste my favorite foods or drinks before being sent to die, it would make me more sad about having to die soon. It's best to go out of this world as miserable as possible, begging for death, than to be happy and wishing for more time.
>>
>1 count of Bulgary

fucking balkans, man.
>>
>>8666347

I disagree. Better to burn out than flicker away.

Let me chug a bottle of whiskey in front of the firing squad.
>>
File: 1481371408703.jpg (43KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481371408703.jpg
43KB, 450x600px
>>8666289
Puffer fish.
There are no places remotely close to me that sell it, so the chef would have to be flown in, along with the fish. I'd wait for it to get prepped, after which I'd refuse to eat it. I ain't eating that shit
>>
Friendly reminder that you get about 20 dollars worth of food from a reasonable distance, no alcohol. And that's in the states that actually even have last meals.
>>
>>8666289
Alcohol or nothing.
>>
>>8666364
iirc you can only order things that the kitchen can reasonably cook, and you can't order anything that could possibly kill you (so nothing you're allergic to)

That second part doesn't make sense to me either.
>>
>>8666289
>12 pack of timber beast rye IIPA
>1/2 avocado with italian dressing and ground pepper
>1 green salad with comeback dressing
>2 burgers, medium well. One with mustard, ketchup, lettuce, and pickles. The other with bleu cheese, mustard and grilled onions.
>wedge cut french fries with ketchup
>1 large slice of pepperoni pizza from a NY pizzeria
>1 slice pecan pie
>2 shots of booker's bourbon whiskey
>1 glass of water
>>
>>8666357
Now that you mention it, alcohol would be best. The most suicidal and depressive I've ever been was while blackout drunk. Good thinking.
>>
>>8666371
Just to be an asshole one last time
>>
>>8666367

Most places offer last meals as a courtesy. They'll provide it up to a point but push too far and you won't get shit because you're being too difficult.

Anyone remember that one Chapelle's Show sketch about the all-you-can-eat buffet as a last meal, so the prisoner just had to never stop eating in order to stall execution?
>>
>>8666377

That's why some prison's lowered their limit as to much much it can cost.
>>
The intestines of a boar. Stuffed with the yams he had to feed on in the cold winter. Roasted on a fire.
>>
Seeing as I found out I has diabeetus for sure today, anything I won't be able to have now.

Living in a house with 2 other peple, foold lifestyle has been eat what we want, I having no self control in any aspect, this ill be hard.
>>
>>8666418
How convenient, you can kill yourself anytime by having your last meal.
>>
>>8666425
Kek
>>
Bottle of jack daniels
Hotwings
Chocolate milkshake
Shrimps panfried in butter and garlic
Soft pretzel with hot cheese sauce
An eatmore bar
>>
New York strip, medium rare
Roasted red potatoes, seasoned with onion soup mix
Crawfish Gumbo on rice
Grilled cheeseburger on cheap bun, with lettuce, tomato, onion, ketchup, and mustard, cooked medium
Pan fried spam sandwich
Chips and queso
Devil's food cake
Sprite and vodka on ice
Glass of Wild Turkey 101
Eat while watching LOTR trilogy as well
>>
>>8666289
I'm kind of shocked that they still had the firing squad in that year
>>
>>8666473
They still do. And gas chamber.
>>
>bulgary
>>
>>8666487
lmao, can't believe i didn't notice that
>>
>>8666425
Lel. Well I have 2 assholes to live for, so unfortunately not.
>>
>>8666487
I just assumed bulgary was some vague sort of crime.
>>
Is it true that firing squads consisted of like 7 people holding guns with 6 of them being empty and only one having a bullet, so that way the shooters could do mental gymnastics and not feel guilty because they didn't actually know if they shot someone or not? Can't remember where I heard this
>>
>>8666473
Hell yeah! Me too dude. If I had to be executed I'd want the firing squad or electric chair
>>
>>8666418
I'm sorry about your affliction anon
>>
>>8666544
This is true but I believe only 1 or 2 guns would contain blanks, so there's less room for error. Also if the guards felt guilty they should have picked a different job.
>>
>>8666544
>the 1 guy misses
>>
>>8666473

>that year

welcome to amerikkka bro
>>
>>8666557

what he said. don't sign up to kill mutta effas if you ain't feelin right bout killin mutta effas
>>
>>8666310
>>8666473
He specifically requested it.
>>
File: butternut-squash-gratin-3.jpg (123KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
butternut-squash-gratin-3.jpg
123KB, 1000x667px
>>8666289
12 year scotch
Med-rare filet Mignon
squash gratin
and a good tiramisu
>>
>>8666289
Gnocchi
Hot bread with olive oil
Homemade spaghetti with meet sauce
>>
>>8666662
>12 year scotch
Jesus, I know it's a last meal but you're being a right dour cunt.
>>
>>8666319
p good one
>>8666289
>Food
Cheeseburger (Med, LTOMMK), 6 oz steak (Med-rare), 1 Chicken-fried steak (White gravy), 6 fried shrimp, 3 buffalo wings (1 drumstick, 2 flats), Butter mashed potatoes, asparagus and peas with butter, Seasoned fries, and Alfredo pasta.
>Drink
Mexican Coke, Vanilla Shake
>If allowed
1 PBR
2 Fingers Old Granddad BIB
2 American Spirit Blacks

Id ask for Firing Squad like that fag too. I know what it feels like to kill someone at that point, you should too.
>>
2 McChickens and a large coke. I wouldn't want to go out on anything else.
>>
a single grain of rice that is tied to a greased up rat that i have to catch in the yard
>>
-Fresh baguette, sliced and toasted, with pickled crudettes, served with Prosciutto, Camezola, olives, fresh minced garlic on a charcuterie board
-Avgolemono Soup
-Duckfat fries and a Soft Pretzel with salt and beercheese sauce
-Half chicken, lemon, basil, rosemary, garlic
-Medium rare Ribeye, Matsusaka beef, 10oz, fingerling potatoes roasted in the drippings and sauteed Haricoverts.
-Carrot Cake with golden raisins
-Balvenie 14 Caribbean Cask, Neat
-Ayhusca Tea
-1 gallon of Fruit Punch
>>
>>8666761
Fine faggot, I'll settle for a good red wine.
>>
>>8666821
Much better choice to go with the squash and the cut desu, plus you get that nice headrush drunk. 12 year single malt just hasn't been given enough time to develop in my book. 14-15 depending on the region is where I try to stick, but it's okay to go younger if you're drinking a peat monster to get that shock to the pallate. Wouldn't be able to taste your filet for shit though.

Red wine'll bring out the beefyness of the meat and the sweetness of the squash.
>>
>>8666544
In Thailand it's 1 guy who's rifle fires 7 bullets.
>>
For me, it would be the McChicken
>>
Chipotle Burrito Bowl, brown rice, extra steak, everything on it except beans and fajitas with chips and guac, tortilla on the side and a bottle of Tabasco hot sauce.

Always makes my tummy ache and My shits after eating that always come out wet and I would welcome death to get away from that feeling.

It tastes good too
>>
>>8666838
This is all true, but I like of being being piss drunk one last time. Then again, I probably wouldn't have access to a whole bottle, so wine it is.
>>
>>8666876
*I like the idea

I'm drunk
>>
>>8666487
Fucking Bulgars.
>>
Two of everything from McDonald's menu.
>>
>>8666555
checked lad
>>
File: Wallet Egg 荷包蛋.jpg (1MB, 3327x2311px) Image search: [Google]
Wallet Egg 荷包蛋.jpg
1MB, 3327x2311px
Wok fried 'wallet egg' with soy sauce, it's called 'wallet egg because it's fulled on itself and the spatula and pressed down on it once, the egg yolk is just cooked and slightly googy, the edges of the egg white are brown and crips.

Inari Sushi, vinegared short-grain rice wrapped

Tempura Sweet Potato, sweet potato sliced, dipped in a beer and egg batter, then fried.

BBQ Giant Tiger Shrimp

Cup-sized sponge cake wrapped in wax paper - because that's what my late grandfather used to always buy me from the bakery shop.

Hong Kong Style Milk Tea. A blend of mostly black teas, filtered through silk, with one spoon of sugar and two spoons of evaporated milk.
>>
>>8666332
With some 'cha?
>>
>>8666289
Id have a single olive with the pit.
>>
>>8666312
are you trying to say that he was rewarded with a free meal for committing murder? did you forget the part where they executing the fucking guy?
>>
>>8666312
Last meals are traditionally given so that the dead can have no complaints about their punishment. By accepting the food you are making peace with your killers.
>>
>>8666310
Id rather die instantly by firing squad, than by the slow agonizing death that is lethal injection
>>
>>8667015
In the traditional Chinese version, they will actually feed the condemned rice right before the firing, while the condemned is already tied to the pole, and the firing happens when they have a mouth full of food so that they won't come back as hungry ghosts. Seen this in a lot of Chinese costume dramas, set as far back as the feudal times and as recently as the 50s.

Last meals are given so they don't come back.

I think it's also sticky rice in some versions too.
>>
>>8666312
Are you forgetting about the part where he is shot to death afterwards? Cause you seem to be missing that bit.
>>
>>8666767
I like this as long as the Chicken Fried Steak isn't garbage.
>>
>chilli cheese fries
>3 taco bell cheesy gordita crunch with fire sauce
>a thermos of coffee
>shit myself when I die
>assholes who killed me have to clean that mess up
>>
File: Inari Sushi.jpg (810KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Inari Sushi.jpg
810KB, 3264x2448px
>>8666966
>Inari Sushi, vinegared short-grain rice wrapped
Inari Sushi, vinegared short-grain rice wrapped in sweetened and fried fermented tofu skins.
>>
>>8666310
>civilized country
I wonder.
>>
>>8666966
that looks taste as fuck
>>
>5-piece BBQ wasabi wings from a single bar in Connecticut
>Goat curry and enchiladas made using my mother and brothers recipes respectively
>A Ruben with thick cut tender corned beef
>One nipper of patron XO (first liquor I ever got drunk on)
>One nipper of fireball (first liquor I ever got laid on)
>a nipper of Hennessy (first liquor I ever performed music on)
>2 Berkshire steel rails
>1 bottle of Jamaicas best pineapple soda
>>
File: Photo on 11-15-16 at 7.45 AM #2.jpg (199KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 11-15-16 at 7.45 AM #2.jpg
199KB, 1080x720px
Bowl of lobster bisque, ribeye steak, seared scallops, small spring salad, and a chilled bottle of Acqua Panna. A Marlboro Light for dessert if the guards like me.
>>
Endless soup salad and breadsticks from Olive Garden. They can't kill you if you can never finish.
>>
File: QQdgsqS.png (545KB, 577x576px) Image search: [Google]
QQdgsqS.png
545KB, 577x576px
>>8667205
This was oddly nostalgic. Really gave me a sense of who you are and what you value.
>>
>whatever liquor they would allow me to have
>a few cigarettes
>the Tao Te Ching to read

It's hard to imagine some of you guys having a big 'ol appetite before you get killed. Whatever does float your boat thou..
>>
4 Carolina reapers so I would want it coming.
>>
>>8666310
I'd rather die by firing squad than anything else. There's no needless extra suspense, there's next to no chance of any complications and it costs the state next to nothing in taxpayer money to do it.

Honestly it should be the staple for all executions. Lethal injection is a meme.
>>
>>8667254
The idea is that you've made peace with it already after a lengthy incarceration.
>>
>>8667262

Oh I gotcha. I suppose thru all the appeals, ect... It would take you many years on death row before you actually met your fate.
>>
>>8666289
>while watching the lord of the rings trilogy
fuck, get the extended edition and you've swung yourself a stay of execution right there
>>
>>8666364
>>8666371
>>8666377
texas got rid of last meals for this exact reason. some guy ordered a dozen elaborate entrees and deserts and then said he wasn't hungry
>>
>>8667274
Not everyone eats it though. As I recall, Ted Bundy made no request, so they gave him steak and eggs. He didn't eat it, and only had a cup of coffee before his execution.
>>
>>8667286
>tfw you'll never be the guy that ruins last meals for everyone else
>>
>>8666329
What you can do depends on if you're in a low or high security prison, are in solitary confinement or are well-behaved and can mix into the general population without issue and thus have commissary and recreational privileges, etc. If you're gen pop you generally have access to TVs, DVDs or movie nights, internet, etc. but of course it depends on the prison.

>>8666310
I don't find firing squads particularly uncivilized. At least not compared to sending a million volts through a body or injecting them with a lethal cocktail, both of which can and have gone wrong. The distinction between what is and isn't uncivilized is a strange one to me.
>>
>>8667306
Death row inmates are never in general population. Too risky, taking into the severity of their crimes and the fact that they have nothing to lose. If he was allowed to watch a movie, it's because the guards liked him and he was well-behaved.
>>
>>8666807
I don't know why this made me laugh.
>>
A family sized bag of Totino's Pizza Rolls heated up in a microwave until molten hot.
>>
>>8666848
Same it's the best fast food sandwich
>>
>>8666310
>Calling 'murica a civilised country

Also, this is how civilised people spell civilised: Civilised
>>
>>8667257

Lol'd hard buddy
>>
>>8667293
>this truly is the Last meal
>>
File: Robert_Morris.jpg (317KB, 969x1158px) Image search: [Google]
Robert_Morris.jpg
317KB, 969x1158px
>>8666473
goggle him, it was in utah, he is mormon, and they used to believe in the concept of blood atonement. hence his request for firing squad. It had been a dozen years or more since the last firing squad, which I assume was for similar reasons also in Utah
>>
File: Smiter's_Boon_(large).jpg (20KB, 248x248px) Image search: [Google]
Smiter's_Boon_(large).jpg
20KB, 248x248px
Concombre tranché finement à la vinaigrette
Oronges crus à l'huile d'olive
Nouilles sautées aux épices
Spaghetti à la sauce pesto (minimum amount of parmesan, lots of garlic)
Steak haché à la sauce au poivre
>>
>>8666289
Persimmon pudding, hominy, milk chocolate, coffee, french fries, perogis, stuff cabbage.
>>
>>8666841
What a dumb set up.
>>
a good pound or so of farina and egusi soup with goat meat, a two king size twix bars, a glass of neat kraken rum, and a variety box of sun chips
I'd also propose that the executioners eat the chips I don't finish
>>
8 lb of lard, hoping to die of a heartattack.
"Ha ha, beat you to it".
>>
>>8667355
don't lie.
>>
>>8666289
>>>8666289
>Persimmon pudding,

I hate those astringent buggers unless they are in cake form. Never had pudding
>>
>>8667386
You sound black
>>
>>8667286
Honestly fuck Texas for that, its literally the person's last meal, give me a fucking break if one faggot pisses of the chefs, the chefs shouldn't work cooking last meals
>>
>>8667433
Yeah obviously. Nigerian to be exact. What tipped you off?
>>
I'd be too depressed to eat
>>
>>8667446
i mean, you'd have quite a while to come to peace with it. plus after enough prison food you'd be pretty stoked for a sirloin and a soda with ice bro
>>
>>8667306
Ive never seen any prison or jail for that matter that allows access to the real internet.
>>
>>8667444
>sympathy for murderers
>>
>>8666544
Actually, I think the reason for a firing squad instead of a lone executioner is so no one knows who actually fired the killing shot. Otherwise it'd be much easier to just point blank them with a handgun or shotgun, and you'd always be able to find people willing to do that.
>>
File: DSCN6249.jpg (1022KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN6249.jpg
1022KB, 1500x2000px
>>8666289
Literally this.
>Two Winco chicken strips crispy
>Four fresh jojos
>Cups fulls of homemade mashed potatos with homemade turkey gravy
>Cup of milk
>Popeye's biscuit
>Homemade turkey
Best meal I can remember.
>>
>>8667261
Hanging is even cheaper.
>>
>>8667261
If I could choose anything I'd want 10 pounds of c4 strapped directly to my head, but if I had to go with a real execution method that is or was widely used I think guillotine might be the best option.
>>
File: infant.jpg (11KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
infant.jpg
11KB, 300x225px
>>8667286
A dude ordered a baby once. Made headlines.
>>
>>8666356
Fukken lold
>>
>>8667286
Lawrence Russell Brewer ruined last meals for everyone who came after him by ordering all this: "two chicken fried steaks, a triple-meat bacon cheeseburger, a large bowl of fried okra, a pound of barbecue, three fajitas, a meat lover's pizza, a pint of ice cream, and a slab of peanut butter fudge with lots of crushed peanuts"...and then eating none of it.

He was a white suprematist, someone who purportedly hold whites above the rest because whites purportedly have better values - but then he proceeds to violate one of the traditional white (Christian) value of Sacred Hospitality. He was convicted of torturing and killing a black man by beating, watersports, and finally, dragging behind a car until the arm and head came off. Did the white supermatist target a black man who has actually raped a white woman? Did they grab a black man kicking and screaming off this street? Nope. They picked a random black man, INVITED him into their car for a ride, and then after he accepted their invitation (became guest), they tortured and killed him.

Lawrence Russell Brewer died as he had lived - being an asshole just for the heck of it.
>>
>>8667555
ah yes, the patron saint of /pol/
>>
>>8667488
Nah, maybe the chefs and officials shouldn't be little whiny pussies if they are involved in last meals and executions.
>WWAAAAAAAAHH YOU MADE ME COOK AND THROW OUT FOOD, I'M LITERALLY KILLING YOU IN A FEW HOURS BUT NO ONE WILL EVER GET THE CHANCE TO DO THIS TO ME AGAIIIIIN

Also just come out of the closet. Your life will improve massively
>>
>>8667496
>I think the reason for a firing squad instead of a lone executioner is so no one knows who actually fired the killing shot

I think it's more a part of historical context.
Firing squad executions emerged during times when guns couldn't reliably hit their targets.
As such, you simply sent half a dozen bullets their way.
>>
File: Frowning Green Pepper.png (476KB, 600x479px) Image search: [Google]
Frowning Green Pepper.png
476KB, 600x479px
>>8667565
I think he's been beaten out by Dylan Roof, who set out to fight back against black criminals, but he was too pussy to go against an ACTUAL black criminal, so he went after black churchgoers, many of whom were WOMEN. *headdesk*

It reminds me of a column I read in Ming Pao around ten years ago, I dont' remember why Chinese vs Japanese animosity was high again, but a Chinese man brought up the Rape of Nanking, and reasoned that Chinese men should rape Japanese women *headdesk*, these are the people who makes everything worse - and given that Hong Kong is home to a very high populatin of Japanese businesswomen, one of whom also writes columns for Ming Pao -- his stupid statement could have endangered Japanese women if there was an autist motivated enough to follow his 'reasoning'.
>>
>>8667653
Considering Dylan Roof was a deranged supremacist do you really think he gave a shit he was killing women? Why are you applying logic or sensibility to the violently insane?
>>
>>8667340
The British are a dead and pathetic empire. I wish you, personally, were afflicted with cancer.
>>
>>8666312

And afterward he got a bullet in his heart. Compare that to Brevik who killed 80 kids in Norway and now gets to live the rest of his life in a hotel room with internet and video games.
>>
>>8667728
Must be why America's crime rate is much lower. Because you kill everyone. That's how it works right.
>>
>>8667740
We have a drug problem (due to prohibition), a lot of uneducated niggers who grow up without families and thus turn to crime, as well as way more large urban centers which intrinsically cause more crime because of the previous two reasons than most Euro nations.
Getting rid of the death penalty does nothing for crime rates, it just saves tax dollars.
>>
>>8667670
Women who give birth to nigger criminals. Makes sense to me, maybe you should try not being a low IQ nigger shitskin.
>>
>>8667740
>kill everyone
Barely anybody gets killed anymore. Only a few states still have the death penalty, and fewer even get the sentence, as most will bargain for life in prison instead, and even fewer STILL actually get killed. Legal challenges and appeals stretch the process out for years.
>>
>>8666312
>>kick down the door to a small apartment, kill a mother and her daughter, take their cash and then get caught
>>given a lobster and steak dinner while watching LotR then shot in the heart
>>
>Ortlan bunting
>Lion steak
>Buddha jumps over the wall

These are my bucket list of food so I would choose them.
>>
I would ask for two large chicken marylands, slowcooked with onions in apricot nectar.
a side of knorr chicken rice.
a glass bottle coke with cane sugar served ice cold.
a pitcher of ice water.
a punnet of strawberries.
>>
File: mcchicken.jpg (101KB, 1202x964px) Image search: [Google]
mcchicken.jpg
101KB, 1202x964px
For me its the McChicken
>>
>chicken shawarma, with tahini sauce
>fries
>pistachio ice cream
>mint lemonade (if alcohol is allowed, add a couple generous shots of rum)
>>8666310
lethal injection is both expensive and can cause serious pain, so I would probably also request a firing squad
>>
>>8666289
Nigiri
Fried chicken
Brisket
Ribs
Grilled smoked sausage
At least three types of barbecue sauce
Steak Fries with ketchup and garlic mayo
Macaroni & cheese
Sweet cornbread
A Mexican Coke
A bottle of Malbec
Seltzer water
Key lime pie
Peach cobbler
Chocolate ice cream cake

while watching Blazing Saddles
>>
>>8667802
25 years between this guys sentence to death and the actual death.

Niggers in some areas at least used to have lower life expectency free than if they'd been in the death row.
>>
>>8667488
Execution is a terrible evil. It is institutionalized murder. It isn't possible to execute someone until they are confined such that they pose no immediate danger to anyone. Execution has been almost universally panned across space and time.
>Historically, executioner has been an “unclean” occupation.
>In ancient Rome, the carnifex, or public executioner, was not permitted to live within the city limits, but rather lived near the Sestertium, the area where slaves were punished and tortured.
>In Spain the executioner was ritually untouchable, and executioners were made to paint their houses red and wear a symbol of the gallows on their clothing, as well as ritually confess to each killing in court.
>The medieval executioner’s status was universally low : English hangmen, French and German guillotiners, Spanish garroters and Scandinavian executioners.
>They were typically denied citizenship in their own towns and forced to live in undesirable areas.
>In Germany, executioners’ houses were painted in a distinctive yellow colour to avoid the possibility that someone might accidentally knock on the door.
>Most churches and pubs would not let an executioner in unless they had a special seat apart from the others.
>Pubs that were willing to provide a seat for the executioner had a special glass chained to the table.
>If they had to repair the gallows, workers underwent a cleansing ritual.

And then there's that whole thing about laws not being just and the courts not always working. Providing someone $100 worth of food as a sign of good faith is a reasonable concession. They've only been eating prison food since they were incarcerated. It's not like the commissary sells steaks.
>>
I've never given it much thought since I'm not a criminal.

But I would probably want:
1 Mushroom and Swiss Hamburger
2 Tacobell crunchy Tacos
1 bag of gummy candy(the one's that are like a dollar)
Probably Baja Blast from the Taco Bell or Lemon Coke to drink.

And if they allow me to choose my death I'd go out with a bullet to the back of the head.
>>
>>8666289
>What would your final meal be?

Just a big old plate of nachos and some orange soda.
>>
Velociraptor steak, well done pls
>>
File: deal with it bae.gif (2MB, 318x283px) Image search: [Google]
deal with it bae.gif
2MB, 318x283px
Some Mexican, probably a Steak Chimichanga (americanized, I know, but fuck they're amazing), rice and beans, guacamole, sour cream, then pour tons of El Yucateco Green all over it, or an ever hotter sauce (but not so hot I don't enjoy the meal).

Let the bastards clean up my mess.
>>
>>8667097
They shove cotton balls up your ass so that doesn't happen. Bunch of fun haters, I say
>>
>>8667261
>>8667520
Nobody wants to have to clean that shit. The 4chan recommended, nitrogen exit mask is the way to go.
>>
>>8666310
I would prefer firing squad.
>>
>>8667914
>Execution is a terrible evil.
Not according to God.
>>
>>8667653
>*headdesk*

fuck off with that reddit shit
>>
>>8667653
Anon is a fag again.
*headdesk*
>>
>>8666289
>finishes meal before they even leave the Shire

I would have asked for more food desu. Your going to die anyways, might as well eat like a pig.
>>
>>8667526
with the right sauce baby can be very tasty.
>>
Ribs
>>
>>8667023

bleeding to death from a gunshot wound is far from instant and painless.
>>
I want to eat my mother's simple cooking and drink myself comfortably to simply fade away as I stop breathing.

2 hard boiled eggs.
1 boneless chicken breast, unseasened.
A small portion of meatloaf.
And enough clean, strong, opium tea to kill the heaviest addict possible, well filtered to avoid nausea as I go.
>>
>>8668070
You've got a $50 limit nowadays
>>
>>8667826
Could it be?
Did they finally top the best fast food sandwich?
>>
>>8666289
I'll be finding out tonight.
>>
>>8668200
Firing squads make sure that they are shooting your heart. A ruptured heart would mean instantaneous death. Even in places like china where they would be really shady about these kind of executions, shoot you in the head
>>
>>8667023
>slow agonizing death that is lethal injection

>the very first thing they shoot you up with is a large dose of barbiturates that renders you unconscious
>>
>>8666329
LotR is a good trilogy
>>
>>8668382
I would see 'The Neverending Story' .. get it..hahaha
>>
>>8666289
>Mississippi 23 July 1947. Fried chicken and watermelon to 15- and 16- year old boys. Photo courtesy of Julie Green

you cant make this shit up
>>
>>8668277

I'm thinking about ending it too, desu.

The gf of two years is thinking about ending it with me and besides school and work, she's the only other thing that captures my attention anymore.

I'm going to use a gun, but I don't want I want to have for my last meal.
>>
>>8668409
>killing yourself over a female
>ever
>at all
Chicks aren't that god damn great, how did you let yourself get this invested in them? They don't love anybody except themselves, this should be common knowledge
>>
>>8668409
Have a nice journey. Yeah, you dont wanna travel on a n empty stomach.
>>
File: 1481009172598.jpg (12KB, 250x145px) Image search: [Google]
1481009172598.jpg
12KB, 250x145px
>>8666289
For me, it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich
>>
>>8668022
Yeah but no one cares about your imaginary friend
>>
>>8668377
>the very first thing they shoot you up with is a large dose of barbiturates that renders you unconscious
>this is ofcourse disregarding the fact that roughly 1/4th of all lethal injections are botched in some way, causing great pain to the recipient. However in the history of the united states, death by firing squad has never once failed, meaning that death was achieved instantaneously
>>
File: received_10206612801758800-1.jpg (160KB, 505x531px) Image search: [Google]
received_10206612801758800-1.jpg
160KB, 505x531px
>>8666807
>>
Any kind of beef and potatoes as long as there's horseradish sauce, actually just a pot full of horseradish sauce that'll do.
>>
File: 1484704609997.jpg (101KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484704609997.jpg
101KB, 640x640px
>Sushi boat
>Pepperoni pizza
>Mozzarella sticks
>Mcnuggets with bbq sauce sweet and sour sauce and ketchup
>Large fries
>Hot fudge sundae
>Cherry pie
>7/11 slurpee
>[spoiler]Watching Madoka Magica on blu ray[/spoiler]
>Give me a handgun, I'll do it myself
>>
>>8667791
that's really racist, dude. you should do some self-reflection.
>>
>>8666304
>lotr is bad because people liked it
Back to the cesspool that is /tv/ please
>>
>>8668409
as much as it doesn't feel like it right now, things will get better.
>>
>>8668511
ironic considering /ck/ is basically /tv/ but for food
>>
>>8668517
Have you even HAD a McChicken?
>>
>>8668517
/ck/ is /tv/ without memes basically.
/ck/ doesn't get memes.
>>
>>8668409
dont be an idiot, even if she breaks up with you in the end you're not gonna doe alone, the only way ud die alone is if you killed urself after getting dumped by her.. dont let her end your shot at happiness just because she doesnt want a part in it..
>>
>>8666473
There are only options for firing squad in like 2 states and only if the other method isn't available (lethal injection)
>>
>>8667587
>when guns couldn't reliably kill their targets

lol

Black powder rifles and smoothbores aren't as accurate as modern firearms but they were plenty accurate still and shoot bigger projectiles than most guns today do.
>>
>>8667653
Jesus, you are a faggot
>>
If I could choose between: lethal injection, hanging, guillotine, electric chair, shooting, .
I go for a firing squad, then guillotine.
>>
>>8667653
I too wanna rape Japanese girls, but on the grounds that I watch too much AV and they make it seem like they enjoy that.
>>
>>8667728

Commander breivik was justified in his actions.

He killed the youth wing of the communist pro-islam SJW party. He singlehandedly saved Norway from becoming as bad as sweden is right now.

He is a man who saw what had to be done and did it. God bless.
>>
Shit like this and movies like Green Mile really knock my noggin as to why we kill these people instead of just putting them to work for free. A lot of people were clearly sad about this and he even converted to Christianity. Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan is also a good manga to read.

On topic though, I'd just request a 30 pack of beer. There's no way I could put up with the anxiety of knowing the exact date and time I was going to die.
>>
>>8667340
Only cuckolds spell it with an 's'

:^_
>>
>>8668941
>why we kill these people instead of just putting them to work for free
Because the people we execute are deemed to dangerous to put to work.
Everybody ELSE in prison we put to work for "free" (technically we pay them pennies on the hour, but it amounts to free)
>>
>>8668919
Go to bed /pol/.
>>
>>8668022
>According to the vast majority of people who objectively exist, it is a horrible thing
>but according to the one superguy who a bunch of people say exists despite lack of any evidence ever, it's a good thing
well I'm glad I know you're a retard
>>
>>8666289
>Big glass of whole milk
>block of Monterrey jack cheese
>Pint of ice cream
>whole coconut cream pie

I am lactose intolerant.
>>
I'd like to die of hanging and have a meal of chicken tendies and 'go 'za

...oh, you mean the state is killing me?
>>
>>8669216
Frick off faggot, Breivik is a hero
>>
>>8667914
>Being so civilized that you forget the one thing that makes civilization possible: the willingness to do violence
Yeah m8, maybe you deserve to get beheaded by a bunch of Pakis
And don't even call me /pol/; we sailed down this path after people stopped talking only about their last meal
>>
>>8668501
What if he has, and still determines that niggers are shit? Maybe you should do the same, and realize that not all people have the same egalitarian mindset that whites have
>>
>>8666310

The most humane way to execute someone is to shoot them in the back of the head, or at least in the heart, guaranteeing an instantaneous death. Lethal injections have had numerous cases of drugs not working right, many times leaving the person to be executed paralyzed. Hanging, also is not as instantaneous.

If a country must use the death penalty, a bullet should be the only means of carrying out the act.
>>
Fried chicken, a whole watermelon and a pint of grape soda.
I would proceed to eat this while being as belligerently racist as i could up until death, hopefully another inmate or guard will finish me first.
>>
File: 9815074-2.jpg (88KB, 397x500px) Image search: [Google]
9815074-2.jpg
88KB, 397x500px
I'd order something that reminds me of my childhood, so I guess I'd have to go with a simple turkey or chicken fillet season with Vegeta and some mash potatoes

On the side I'd like some green lettuce seasoned with alcoholic vinegar.

Food of my childhood, yum
>>
>>8671753
Personally I think oral fentanyl is the best way to go. Most humane and practical.
Extremely cheap, guaranteed to stop your breathing at some dose in the milligram range, absolutely no pain, most likely no discomfort either.
No dealing with needles, no troublesome protocols, very very low chance of failure. Vastly asier cleanup.
Just load pure powder into capsules or water (While wearing proper safety science equipment of course, shit's also cheap) and make the fucker swallow it.
Reducing the time, money, and effort put into the act is probably the best part.

It's killing faggy addicts by accident already, may as well put it to valid use.
>>
>>8667830
Sodium phenobarbital is pretty fucking strong how would it hurt??
>>
>>8666356
Underrated
>>
>>8666841
In china they bill your family for the bullet they used to kill you
>>
>>8666289
Indian food so that I really stink up the place when I shit myself during the execution.
>>
>>8667520
the head lives on after decapitation, the inhumane death by guillotine is what made a lot of people turn against executions as a form of punishment.
>>
>>8666289
100 mcdonalds cheeseburgers and a small diet coke
>>
>>8672018
>not 100 McChicken sandwiches
>>
>>8671789
edgy
>>
File: 646848764.jpg (12KB, 201x177px) Image search: [Google]
646848764.jpg
12KB, 201x177px
>>8667653
*headdesk*
>>
1kg of beef jerky and whole milk
>>
>>8671982
If the vein were infiltrated it probably hurts a lot. The drug won't have the same effect being absorbed through the muscle, etc.
>>
>>8671753
Isn't hanging the objectively best way to execute somebody if done correctly?
>>
>>8672175

>>if done correctly

There's much less room for error when you shoot someone in the back of the head as opposed to hanging. Hanging requires careful calculation of the length of the drop in order to ensure the neck breaks correctly. There's no need for such precision when you stick a gun to the back of someone's head.
>>
>>8672177
Impersonalisation and civility, Its ridiculous how tidy professional hanging can get; they can execute somebody in a dignified manner with no splatter, cut the rope and dismantle the stadium within a couple of minutes and it leaves the body intact for funerals.
>>
>>8672184

Shooting someone in the back of the head with a 22 leaves a tiny entrance hole and no splatter. The round doesn't have enough energy to exit the skull, it just bounces around inside and destroys the brain.

I don't think anyone is advocating blasting someone dirty-harry style and leaving a mess everywhere.
>>
File: realize.png (261KB, 1950x875px) Image search: [Google]
realize.png
261KB, 1950x875px
>>8667340
I didn't realise you were a faggot.
>>
>>8666304
>>8668511
I'm sure he picked the LotR trilogy because the extended version is 12 hours long.
>>
>>8668469
>disregarding the fact that roughly 1/4th of all lethal injections are botched in some way, causing great pain to the recipient

https://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/how-often-are-executions-botched/
>Botched executions have been a problem for the American legal system. A 2012 study published by the British Journal of American Legal Studies examined 9,000 executions that had taken place in the United States from 1900 to 2010 and found that 270 executions had involved “departures from the protocol of killing someone sentenced to death” and were therefore botched. Overall, the researchers concluded that 3 percent of executions in the United States are botched and that lethal injection, the method of execution in the Lockett case, has had a higher botching rate than any other method.

Again:
>9,000 executions... 1900 to 2010 ... 270 executions ... were botched
> Overall, the researchers concluded that 3 percent of executions in the United States are botched

Although they do agree:
>lethal injection, the method of execution in the Lockett case, has had a higher botching rate than any other method.

But your numbers are very wrong.
>>
Fried chicken
Baby back ribs (half rack dry rub half rack sauced)
Pulled pork (with mustard based sauce)
Buttery biscuits
Rotini mac n cheese
Corn on the cob (generous butter, salt, pepper)
Some cold beers, or cans of diet coke if no beer
>>
>>8672346
>your numbers are very wrong
Nigga you haven't offered any numbers at ALL.
>9,000 executions from 1900 to 2010
So you're including hangings, firing squads, and electric chairs?
Fuck off with that shit, provide numbers relevant to lethal injections ONLY or get the fuck out.
>>
>>8667340
dude this post is epic!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>8666571
> amerikkka
shut up faggot

also, it was an option they forgot to remove and they were surprised when he picked it. They removed it after this case. Although it really isn't "uncivilized". at least not anymore than any other alternative.

O B S S E S E D
>>
I think I would ask for moms cooking although idk if they would allow it. Seems the most poetic or whatever.
>>
>>8666289
-Seafood curry salad as appetizer
-Muskox roast with gravy sauce and scalloped potatoes for main course.
-Two bottles of cold fine brew
-Pickled prunes in creme fraiche for dessert.
-A couple of cigarettes to finish the dinner.
>>
>>8666559
fucking kek
>>
>>8672054

Actually It's pretty practical.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kolokol-1

tl:dr - It's an aerosol agent that would be a super cheap and easy way to gas chamber somebody. You wouldn't even have to 'make the fucker swallow it' like the other anon described.
>>
>>8666814
>Duckfat fries and a Soft Pretzel with salt and beercheese sauce

something tells me that you lard asses know this as a """german dish""" over in burgerland
>>
>>8673318
Better watch out so you don't cut yourself
>>
>>8672175
Depending on the weight of the person the neck may not break or it may rip the head right of.
>>
File: C6qKV9oUwAA0J7s.jpg (54KB, 1057x669px) Image search: [Google]
C6qKV9oUwAA0J7s.jpg
54KB, 1057x669px
>>8672054
>>8673568
Is this all you homos can say in response
>>
coke and a slice and be done

or if i can dream

thanksgiving with my family
>>
>>8667355
*Oranges crûes.
>>
Watch too much travel channel, really wanna drop 1000 dollars to the bougiest bitches in Seattle and get that fucking giant disgusting caviar edible gold sundae in a goblet and choke myself to death on the complimentary spoon
>>
>>8666310
I would pick that over the needle any day of the week.

>firing squad
>hanging (properly done)
>>>>
>electrocution
>lynching
>suffering in burning agony while not being able to move a finger for hours
>>
x2

and Afri Coke

and a handful of painkillers
>>
>>8666310
Utah has death by firing squad until the 1970s
>>
File: hmmmmmm.png (130KB, 666x658px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmm.png
130KB, 666x658px
>>8667728
>80 kids

Hey there CNN, watcha doin'?
>>
File: 77AlPXZ.png (421KB, 658x744px) Image search: [Google]
77AlPXZ.png
421KB, 658x744px
>>8673817
Liberals never cease to be children mentally.
>>
Lots of crunchy butterfly shrimp.
>>
>>8667004
He probably got thousands of free meals.
>>
Olive Garden's bread sticks
>>
>>8673817
He killed 77, the vast majority of which were teenagers. He exaggerated a bit but I don't see how a handful of his victims being adults somehow lessens the crime.
>>
I want to make it as unpleasant as fucking possible to clean me up.

I would like goat curry, spicy samosas, as much naan as you're willing to give me, nice greasy rice, and a big ole sundae for dessert.
>>
>>8672184
>>8672193

Why does it matter if there is splatter or not? Given the insane amount of legal cost associated with death row inmates, what more is a little cleanup cost?
>>
>>8667261
this guy knows

>>8667512
but the cleanup sucks
>>
>>8667036
that's cool as fuck
thanks anon
>>
>>8666289
a Irukandji jellyfish
>>
Why do people on death row get a last meal? I don't understand being ok with murdering someone, but only if they get to have something nice before they go. If they really deserve it, fucking do it.
>>
>>8667728
Rest of his life? Im sure scandis count 25 yeara max as life sentence
>>
>>8673593
how is it that someone with so much edge fails to be sharp?
>>
>>8667810
>freeze
>officer!
>did you kill these women?
>yes
>ok then, heres your complimentary steak dinner and lotr
>do you have any kethup?
>>
>>8667355
why did they never unnerf it?
>>
>>8675599
It's to make peace with the executioner and warden. This has been explained so many times in this thread.
>>
>>8675502
So you'd prefer a long and an extremly painful death struggle?

That's hardcore man.
>>
In most states the limit on a last meal is set at 40 dollars, in Texas its 15 dollars.
So if it were a real last meal, none of these heavy menus would fly. It's also cooked by a designated guy, usually an inmate or former inmate. Burgers and fries are most common.

For me
>spaghetti and meatballs
>cokacola
>>
>>8668412
He's not killing himself over a female you dumb fucking normalfag. He said that his life is miserable and the girl was one of the few things that gave him joy.

He's killing himself because of the general shittyness of his life, and not because a particular girl.
>>
>>8666289
If you've done something bad enough to be put on deathrow you shouldn't get a last meal, you should get a beating so severe that the actual execution is a mercy.
>>
>>8666377
>be an asshole one last time
>they get back at you by literally killing you
Well you sure showed them
>>
File: file.png (3MB, 1950x3127px)
file.png
3MB, 1950x3127px
Just the water for me thanks, I'm watching my weight.
>>
>>8675691
I wan't to study under the great chefs of this world and become a truly outstanding chef! Then I will apply for the job as a prison chef and I will prepare meals so good the death row inmates will truly want to live on just to be able to taste food like it again. Then I will have insured that men have cried over the delicacy of my food and my village will finally acknowledge me and I will become Hokage!
>>
File: dietwater.jpg (48KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
dietwater.jpg
48KB, 550x412px
>>8675811
>non-diet water

fat fuck
>>
>>8675770
He said he has school and work, which are two things, and the bitch is only one thing. And he's going to kill himself after she breaks up with him.
therefore, he's staying alive for her for no good reason
and you're the fucking normalfag, god dammit, defending these women you'll never ever meet
>>
Pussy
>>
File: DSC_0145.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px)
DSC_0145.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
tfw president jill stein would have let inmates take psychedelics as a last meal
>>
2 McChickens and a can of Dr. Pepper
>>
>>8666289
WE HAVE THIS THREAD EVERY SINGLE FUCKING WEEK

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING WEEK
>>
7 hour meal
Thread posts: 260
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.