[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to the food court! Choose wisely!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3273.jpg (62KB, 530x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3273.jpg
62KB, 530x183px
>randomly appear at a mall
>black guy in sweatsuit hands you $12 cash
>he smiles at you and touches his lips before saying "make your choice"
>where are you spending that $12?

My dear god how do I pick?
>>
Probably the chinese place
>>
File: IMG_0415.jpg (32KB, 236x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0415.jpg
32KB, 236x270px
I'd pick Flavors of Negros; quality food at reasonable prices.
>>
Easy, the weird Asian place that has fried chicken and waffles for some reason. And also Thai tea. Yum.
>>
Big slice of pizza and a huge chocolate chip cookie
>>
>>8666186
obvious answer. food court chinese bourbon chicken is based, i don't get why it's not in takeout places
>>
>>8666173
For me, it is the McChicken. The best food court sandwich.
>>
>>8666173
Sbarros everytime, I love that place so much. We used to have a guy who looked like a strung out Luigi who managed one but it shut down
>>
>>8666173
oy vey, what could I even do with 8 dollars. You'll need to give me more then 4 dollars to get lunch goyim. Two dollars simply isn't going to cut it
>>
>>8666173
Do any of these places have a liquor licence?
>>
>>8666302
no but any guy over age 40 working at one of these places is sure to have a flask or bottle stashed away to get him through the day
>>
Either the Sbarros or the gyro place
>>
>>8666279
Asian people are one of community and are open to combining cuisine they know with that of the area they now live/work in.
>>
Oh look, another Branson thread
>>
>>8666186
The only right answer.

It's cheap and they pile it on. You can easily get two or three meals out of one order, but why wouldn't you eat it all?
>>
>>8666173
Being in Houston, the thai place
>>
>>8666173

Is that South American Rain Forest Cafe here? The one with the huge metal cooking table?

That's where I'd spend my 12 sheckles.
>>
>>8666173
My malls food courts are pretty much one Italian place, one burger place, one sub place, one Mexican place, and then everything else is Chinese food, or some variant of Chinese food trying to pass it off as something else. There's a Latin place that sells Chinese food and mojo pork/beans/plantains, a Cuban place that's basically Chinese food and cuban sandwiches/beans/plantains, a Cajun place that's basically Chinese food and shrimp/burbon chicken/beans/plantains, and a Japanese place that's basically fucking Chinese food and sushi.

So yeah, I guess I'm getting Chinese.
>>
For me it is Sbarro, the only thing I like at the mall. Is this picture Houston?
>>
>>8666173
usually in situation like this I go to places I've never heard of like Stone Oven and get a salad
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 348x348px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 348x348px
plebs
>>
>>8666173
I FUCKING LOVE FOOD COURTS!!!!
>>
mall had some pretty good nachos

then they shut down :(
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.