[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meatloaf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: M'loaf.jpg (164KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
M'loaf.jpg
164KB, 700x467px
If you don't like meatloaf you don't deserve to live honestly
>>
How cool, I was gonna make meatloaf for dinner tonight
>>
I gotta agree, It's hard to imagine how anyone could turn down a good meatloaf.
>>
>>8665861
mcdonalds dollar cheeseburger $1
arbys curly fries $1
taco bell cheesy bean and rice burrito $1
egg roll $1
plain slice pizza $1
hotdog $1
cold can of coke $0.75
personal pack of oreos $1
wendys chocolate frosty $1
pack of skittles $1

$0.25 to spare
free water and condiments
>>
>>8666005
Wrong post cu/ck/
>>
>>8666005
ah shit wrong thread
>>
>>8666008
:p
>>
>>8665861
I don't like meatloaf, which should be ok with you - b/c I live dishonestly.
>>
>>8666018
How about you die dishonestly too
>>
>>8665861
I used to not like it much as a kid, but now, that shit is one of my favorite beef dishes. Anyone here ever made a meatloaf burger? You gotta try it.
>>
I don't like meatloaf but I'm not sure if that is just because I've only ever eaten my mother's meatloaf. She puts fucking raisins in it along with other awful shit.
>>
>>8666028
>Raisins in meatloaf
That's child abuse anon
>>
File: trumpfangery.jpg (51KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
trumpfangery.jpg
51KB, 800x500px
>>8665861
EAT THE MEATLOAF CHRIS
>>
File: Confused-Baby-Meme-Blank-02.jpg (27KB, 485x322px) Image search: [Google]
Confused-Baby-Meme-Blank-02.jpg
27KB, 485x322px
>>8665861
How cute. Amerifats think they understand cuisine and as usual, violently force their insecurities onto the world
>>
File: nndb.com groucho2-sm.jpg (13KB, 223x295px) Image search: [Google]
nndb.com groucho2-sm.jpg
13KB, 223x295px
>>8665861

Sheesh, if that's how he feels about loaf I'd hate to hear his political views
>>
>>8666134

o
b
s
e
s
s
e
d
>>
File: Screenshot_119.png (69KB, 1171x385px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_119.png
69KB, 1171x385px
>>8666134

ikr, Fuck American "culture" and "cuisine"
>>
Meatloaf is good, only try hard faggots don't like meatloaf. Limp wristed sissies who have Bieber haircuts and wear "ironic" t shirts are literally the only faggot people who say they don't like meatloaf because they heard on some TV show a little kid didn't like meatloaf and it's an American pop culture meme that kids hate meatloaf, and brussel sprouts, and broccoli, and so dumb faggots raised on pop culture think it's funny to parrot the sentiment like a bunch of brainless faggot niggertardjewa
>>
them cold mom's meatloaf sandwiches on white bread with a little added ketchup. mmm mmm
>>
>>8666346
mushroom_cloud.gif

roasted
>>
File: 1451365378250.jpg (19KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1451365378250.jpg
19KB, 306x306px
>>8666346
FUCK YOU, Europeans would never stoop so low to eat the typical American shit food

This is just some fake edited shit, fuck off retarded American
>>
I quite honestly have never minded meatloaf.
It's never been something I'll pick out over something else, but there's nothing with a weird brown slab of crumbly meat and bread covered in sauce to just fill your stomach vaguely.
>>
>>8666005
Has anyone tried this recipe yet?
>>
>>8665861
I posed this question on a /pol/ thread when the article about Trump ordering the meatloaf for that fat oaf at the White House was written and there was some good discussion but the thread got deleted as it ramped up and this thread reminded me of it.

If you were to serve meatloaf at a Michelin star restaurant or a place for VIPs like the White House, how would you prepare it so that it was considered fine dining? What would you serve it with?

Meatloaf if by and large a comfort food and often requires on nostalgia: it generally doesn't use high quality meat and lacks different textures and the flavours whilst comfy aren't particularly developed.

How would you do it, /ck/? How would you prepare a fancy meatloaf that you could serve in a 3 star restaurant?
>>
>>8665861
i agree
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.