[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not technically food, but it is a restaurant. This guys comes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 20170308_170346.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170308_170346.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Not technically food, but it is a restaurant.
This guys comes in here alot always smelling like molf and mildew and making me wanna puke.
I wanna tell him to fuck off but dont want to get fired.
Wut du?
Pic related, it's him.
>>
>>8661999
fuck off dont be mean to him
>>
>>8661999
yeah, I wish there was a way of telling customers they smell bad without them getting offended
>>
Be nice anon :(
>>
>>8661999
That dude has nothing else to do and nowhere else to go. And he's not even gonna be with us that much longer. Let him ride out the end with a little dignity.
>>
>>8661999
Don't be a cunt. He wants to eat.
>>
>>8662013
>>8662006
>>8662014
He has a house and car and shit, he just never bathes.
My coworker has hes been like this for years.
>>
>>8662021
Obviously no wife, no hope. Leave the poor bastard alone.
>>
call health and human services on him.
>>
>>8661999
Dont be a fucking faggot. You work in the SERVICE industry you foh fuck. SERVE him promptly with a smile or go find a 9-5.

Fuck you.
>>
>>8662095
Its a social obligation to shower every oncr in a while.
Probly spreading moldspores on the food im fucking serving you tool.
>>
Worked with a lot of older people over the years. A lot of times they cant climb over the tub to take a shower and dont have a walk in style one. Probably the case. Just suck it up and have some compassion. Could be you eventually.
>>
>>8662131
Dude doeant even need a walker
>>
>>8662116
It's a professional obligation to do your job properly. You get monetary compensation, put on a fucking smile and prance out with those onion rings.

You have no idea what this mans story is, you arent capable of actually cooking food. take him his food and hope he doesnt stiff you for being you.
>>
We have this smelly cunt at my work and all the people on my shift started complaining to the boss about him. The boss pulled him aside and told him to do something about his personal hygiene.
It was pretty funny, word travels pretty quickly around our factory, the guy didn't say a word to anyone for about 2 weeks and now he carries a can of deodorant around with him all the time, constantly spraying himself.

I think he was wearing the same clothes to work all week and never showered. He's like 50 year old meth head cunt.
>>
>>8662153
Guess what motherfucker, i serve him with a smile and get my dollar in return every time he comes in. Im a godsdamned professional and only come to bitch after hours or on 4chin
>>
>>8662160
>i want to tell him to fuck off
>dont want to get fired
>wut do

You are the kind of faggot to come to the pass and complain to cooks who are too preoccupied to tell you to fuck off.

Eat shit and die.
>>
>>8661999
checked

>molf
what is this?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.