[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ronco Rotisserie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: ZK9vQtt.png (476KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
ZK9vQtt.png
476KB, 600x400px
Recently purchased one. Does /ck/ approve? What are some of your favorite dishes to prepare?
>>
When I had mine I loved it. Sometimes I would put chicken thighs in the basket but normally I would don chickens or small turkey. I would slather mayo all over the bird and black pepper then set it and forget it.
Don't forget to tie the wings and legs so they don't flop all over
>>
>>8661901
Mayo?! I've literally never heard someone doing that. Is that a common thing? Not much of a cook?
>>
>>8661870
You got duped by an informercial, nice one
>>
>>8661925
Naw my folks have had one since the late 90's. Durable AF. Cooks delicious birds/prime ribs.
>>
>>8661870
Fuck off, Jack
>>
>>8661920
I don't think its common, I was at a waffle house eating with my gal. And our waitress was being way to chatty and I was going to start getting pissed, then she mentioned mayo on her turkey was all she used to season it.
it was almost thanksgiving so I tried it and was pleasantly surprised. I like black pepper so I added that after the first one.
>>
>>8661870
> set it and forget it

you mean like a regular oven? revolutionary.
>>
>>8661870
My BiL almost burned down his house with one of those things.
>>
File: 1404125485194.png (2MB, 1147x768px) Image search: [Google]
1404125485194.png
2MB, 1147x768px
>>8662667
your BiL must be an absolute fucking moron, I'm sure it's hereditary too, so good luck w/kids.

>>8661870
Had one of these bad boys for years, I fucking love mine, it makes the best damn chicken, turkey breasts, and round roasts imaginable.

I like to do a round roast, then run it through my meat slicer for home made roast beef. Best way I have found to do a roast it a light coat of oil of your choice, I use peanut oil, the grind salt and pepper over, set it and forget it. Come back to the tastiest chunk of fucking meat ever.
>>
>>8662735
>your BiL must be an absolute fucking moron,
No, but he used to be a drunk.
>>
File: weighted_dips.jpg (38KB, 558x419px) Image search: [Google]
weighted_dips.jpg
38KB, 558x419px
>>8662500
Well done
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.