[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Date Food General- /dfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 04-hannibal-food.w1200.h630.jpg (206KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
04-hannibal-food.w1200.h630.jpg
206KB, 1200x630px
Rules
-Must not include anything that'll make you unkissable
-Must be possible to eat it without looking disgusting
-Must be impressive/aesthetic

Bonus points for having aphrodisiacs (if that sort of thing matters to you) in it.

Yes I'm using you guys to give me date food ideas, but maybe we can help each other out.
>>
Rohypnol.
>>
>>8659517

if you make gnocchi from scratch for a girl, she will absolutely have sex with you if she's at all interested in you like that.
>>
>>8659531
lol delusional numale
>>
Take her fishing and eat what you catch. If the fish aren't biting, get a shellfish platter at a restaurant by the water.

>b-but kissability
>but what if I poke myself with a crab claw and bleed on her

Won't matter, I promise.
>>
Not OP but some easy but good looking recipes would be amazing guys. All I know how to cook is student food.
>>
>>8659876
Foodwishes has a few valentives day recipes, mostly desserts but check them out
Also risottos are a good option super easy to make and look pretty good , just a simple mushroom white wine one will taste very nice
>>
>>8659517
What do you know about her?
The last girl I cooked for was from SE Asia and she was fascinated with Italian pasta dishes but only ever had the stuff they serve at our university's cafeteria, so I made her some proper pasta dishes.
>>
>>8659517

I went on a blind date with a vegan once...I ordered the roast beast au juice...
>>
Greens salad with feta and raspberry vinaigrette

Any roast (especially chicken or pork tenderloin)
Roasted leeks
Fingering potatoes
Pan sauce
White wine

Chocolate mousse

Port
>>
chili con carne put into a tortilla and covered in spicy queso dip with a side of tomato based spanish rice and a glass of milk If you getting laid or lucky with a girl based off only wtf you are making for dinner, you're doing it wrong.
>>
File: Bistro-1608-1.jpg (53KB, 552x368px) Image search: [Google]
Bistro-1608-1.jpg
53KB, 552x368px
You make some "sailor beef" fer the bitch. Because I challenge you to find a more masculine dish than this.

It's simple:
- 1 unit potatoes, thinly sliced.
- 1/3 unit beef, thinly sliced.
- 1/3 unit onion, rings
- at least half of the stock volume, beer
- to taste, bay leaves, allspice, black pepper, salt
- some butter for frying

Fry the beeflets in butter, stack everything into oven pot, use beer and skillet scouring water as the stock.

Let it stew in 225 °C for 1/2 hours lid open, then lower the temperature to 150 °C and stew 2 hours more. Check the level of stock at some point and replenish if necessary.

Serve with some pickled beets, cucumber relish and fresh tomatoes. Use parsley or lovage for decoration.
>>
>>8659531
>>8659536

I did it once. Brown-butter sage gnocchi with pancetta, romano, and topped with a poached egg. She literally said "Well, now we HAVE to have sex."

She wasn't normal, was she?
>>
>>8659983
Large cut of beef, cooked over flame. Served with beer as the main side, and possibly some sort of potato and/or green as garnish for the lady. Liquor as an appetizer, the bitch herself as the second course, and a cigar with liquor for dessert.
>>
>>8659517
ribs
>>
File: 1488802811238.gif (178KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488802811238.gif
178KB, 250x250px
>>8659944
>fingering potatoes
>>
>>8659517
I recommend cream puffs for dessert.
They're not actually that difficult but choux is impressive to people for some reason. Plus they're lighter than a dense chocolate cake (easier to do the sex when you're not feeling bloated), and you don't need to spend too much time decorating since they look great with a simple ganache.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.