[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Chick-fil-A

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

how may I help you
>>
yeah can I get a McChicken
>>
yeah can I get some mansex
>>
Why aren't you open Sunday? That's when I want chicken.
>>
>>8657591
My pleasure ;)
>>
>how may I help you?

What is thy desire woludst thou like to live deliciously.
>>
>>8657253
Can I get a hold order for next Sunday? I want you to cook it Saturday right before you leave and just set it in the drive-through window. I'll nab it the next morning.
>>
>>8657253
Spicy chicken sandwich, as much mayo as it takes to fill the rest of the bag
>>
Spicy chicken sandwich, large waffle fry and large sweet tea, with extra ranch packets, thx
>>
>>8657253
My boyfriend and I want to get gay married in a Jewish ceremony in your store on a Sunday.

Do you think you can accomodate around forty drag queens?
>>
>>8657745
Sure, all you need to do is have everyone sign up for our gay-to-straight conversion camp where we beat the gayness out of you through torture methods developed by the CIA! We're really accomodating and oriented to support our customers' welfare! After all, we are Evangelicals!
>>
File: 1483159996189.jpg (38KB, 750x825px) Image search: [Google]
1483159996189.jpg
38KB, 750x825px
>>8657772
can you get mike pence to do the ceremony (the beatings too if possible)?
>>
>>8657772
>>8657777
I didn't really expect jokes in response. I've been spending too much time on /pol/. I forgot 4chan has a sense of humor.
>>
>>8657777
>Tfw nazzinal sobulism
>>
Best ever. Waffle fries are divine.
>>
>>8657253
stay open on sundays, that's how you can help me.
>>
>>8657598
>>8657654
>>8659847
you should be in church

chick-fil-a cares about your soul and spiritual development, if you can't wait until monday then go to mcdonald's and stuff mcchickens down your throat you gluttons
>>
>>8657253
I'd like a Hate Chicken sandwich with a side of Bigot Fries, and extra Jesus Sauce please!
>>
>>8657253
>have a blessed day
every time
>>
>>8659854
Lol buttburt
>>
File: ateisd.jpg (71KB, 1024x574px) Image search: [Google]
ateisd.jpg
71KB, 1024x574px
>>
>>8657253
that reminds me
can anyone post that cringy chick fil a song some hipsters put on youtube? In the video theyre basically dancing around one of the restaurants
>>
>>8657253
What?? I can't hear you over all these screaming children!!
>>
>>8657253
Two spicy chicken sandwiches with cheese
>>
>>8657253

Yo senpai lemme get the number 1 but I don't want the combo gimme a lemonade too
>>
>>8659853
Sounds like they don't want me to enjoy chicken fingers on the Lord's day of rest. They're pushing their conservative chicken views on me, and I don't like it. Why don't they just hire a skeleton crew of heathens to make it happen?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.