[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

seasoning patties

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: ground-beef.jpg (2MB, 3872x2592px) Image search: [Google]
ground-beef.jpg
2MB, 3872x2592px
im gonna make some burgers tomorrow night and I need some ideas

it's too cold to grill so I was going to go with thin pan-fried patties, could change though since I don't really know shit about cooking

I also planned to saute some crimini mushrooms w/ onions and put it on the burgers with some aioli, how should i season the meat?
>>
>>8654509
Store bought ground meat or from a butcher? What's the fat percentage?
>>
>HE DOESN'T JUST ENJOY THE TASTE OF PLAIN AS FUCK MEAT

AHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS PLEB AND HIS "SEASONING" AHAHAHA EVERYONE WHO'S COOL EATS THEIR BEEF WITH NOTHING ON IT WHAT KIND OF FAGGOT ENJOYS "FLAVOR"? ALL I NEED IS PURE 75% MEAT/25% BEEF FAT AHAHAHA I AM LITERALLY ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING AT HOW MUCH OF A CAVEMAN YOU ARE FOR WANTING YOUR BURGERS TO TASTE OF SOMETHING OTHER THAN GROUND BEEF WHAT IS EVEN WRONG WITH YOU? GET THOSE FUCKING ONIONS AND CHEESE AWAY FROM ME ALL THEY DO IS ROB ME OF THAT DELICIOUS BEEF + MORE BEEF FLAVOR AHAHAHA I BET YOU USE BREAD AS A BUN AND NOT JUST TWO MORE BEEF PATTIES HAHAHA WHAT A WASTE OF GOOD BEEF NEXT YOU'LL TELL ME YOU PLAN ON USING PICKLES OR EVEN PEPPERS, WHAT KIND OF DEGENERATE LIKES MIXING SWEET OR SPICY FLAVORS ALL YOUR DOING IS DILUTING DOWN THE OH SO GOOD BEEF TASTE OH GOD I LITERALLY CANNOT COMPREHEND WHY ANYONE WOULD WANT TO EAT ANYTHING OTHER THAT PURE BEEF I BET YOUR DUMB ENOUGH TO COOK IT AS WELL DONT YOU KNOW THERES LITERALLY NOTHING TASTIER THAN RAW BEEF OH GOD LOOK AT THIS SAVAGE PUTTING HIS MEAT OVER FIRE IM CLEARLY THE SUPERIOR INTELLECTUAL FOR CONSUMING HANDFULS OF GROUND CHUCK YOU SEASONING KEKS WILL NEVER LEARN RAW BEEF MASTER RACE REPORTING IN AHAHAHA THE PAINFUL BOWEL CRAMPS AND TERRIBLE SMELLING DUMPS ARE TOTALLY WITH IT FOR THE UNPARALLELED TASTE AND TEXTURE OF CHEWY, WEIRDLY-RUBBERY MEAT I AM CLEARLY A MAN OF CULTURE FOR THINKING THIS HAHAHA FUCK SAUCES THEY ARE LITERALLY THE HITLER OF CUISINE STEAK SAUCE, A SAUCE NAMED AFTER THE BELIEF THAT IT IS BEST PAIRED WITH MEAT, CLEARLY HAS NO PLACE ANYWHERE NEAR MY OH SO WONDERFUL SHITTY RAW MEAT-HANDFULS I AM SO FUCKING GREAT AT FOOD
>>
>>8654541
store bought ground, it's 95% lean and it's been frozen
>>
autism

>>8654561
Well yeah you'll have to season that don't listen to memelords. That stuff has no natural taste with such low fat and shitty cuts.

Pepper, garlic + onion powder, Worcestershire sauce is all you need. Save the salt until right before you put the patty on the grill or else you'll get mush.
>>
>>8654509
Salt and pepper is always good. Sometimes I use Grillmates burger seasoning. They make a tasty Worcestershire pub seasoning that I'm into right now. Season however you want, press patty thin, hot pan, cook to your liking, cheese, toasted bun, lettuce, tomato, condiments.

Yummy burger every time.
>>
>>8654577
>>8654578
great I'll try that
will post results tomorrow
>>
>>8654555
Nice copypasta, but at the end of the day, a nice cool glass of water beats a burger any time
>>
95% lean. You done goofed OP.

pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, fish sauce, Worcestershire sauce, etc. etc.
>>
>>8654620
what's the best % for burgers? I don't give a shit if they're healthy or not, but I don't really like a lot of fat.
>>
>>8654626

70/30 or at worst 80/20
>>
>>8654641
will do next time thanks
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.