/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love kebabs and curries inc the sundries and cuisine but I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: col-sanders.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
col-sanders.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
I love kebabs and curries inc the sundries and cuisine but I don't like kebab or curry people.

Is it possible I can make their food better and take all their legacy like colonel sanders did to black people?
>>
File: shalom.jpg (378KB, 2000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
shalom.jpg
378KB, 2000x1334px
Sure, the Jews pretty much mastered this
>>
>>8650122
I have no idea what that picture is but the Jews did make hamburgers, wienners and frankfurters american so yeah.
>>
>>8650132
>I am incapable of conducting a reverse image search
>>
>>8650122
Shes beautiful. I want to fuck her while she tells me how to improve my life and nags me about the finer details of home decore in a nasally, neurotic, and anxious voice
>>
File: 2854662963_d7aa608f8e_z.jpg (83KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2854662963_d7aa608f8e_z.jpg
83KB, 640x480px
>>8650132
>I pretend to like middle eastern food
>I'm racist
>I have no idea why anyone would roast eggplant over a flame
No surprises so far, tell us more about all the middle eastern food you've tried. And after that tell us about your extensive knowledge about the cuisine of the indian subcontinent
>>
>>8650132
>wienners and frankfurters
>pork saussages
>kikes made Hamburgers American
Just fuck off and never come back to this board you dick mutilated sandnigger.
>>
>>8650142
Omg Israeli food is exactly what I was looking for.

Kebab meat with Greek yoghurt in flat bread. Nice!

Looks like they have variety too!

Still, is it kosher?
>>
>>8650114

Scots have been making fried chicken since the middle ages. Fried Chicken is European and Eurasian cuisine. Not too much about the process has changed for 500+ years. That being said 2/10 for getting this knee-jerk response.
>>
>>8650147
you roast sliced eggplant. you don't roast entire eggplants. only a retard like Jack would do that.
>>
>>8650147
Is that supposed to hurt my white ass?
>>
Curry is literally more Glaswegian than it is Indian
>>
File: c62.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
c62.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
>>8650147
>>
>>8650231
Get a grip, retard
>>
File: IMG_0062.png (56KB, 192x154px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0062.png
56KB, 192x154px
>>8650380
You're on the wrong board friendo
>>
>>8650114
Well, the Japs love curries and you'll struggle to find a single Indian in Japan, so it is possible. You just can't be white or the liberals will complain.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.