[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a more romantic food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Kid cuisine.jpg (191KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kid cuisine.jpg
191KB, 640x480px
Just one(1). If you can (You cannot)
>>
>>8649254
If they made a valentines day special edition that'd be the most romantic food
>>
>>8649254
The bug gummies really soak the panties.
>>
I pity the poor bastard who has to eat these.
>>
>>8649315
U fuckin Wut M8?
>>
>>8649322
That looks like a standard americlap school lunch desu

In first world countries, parents have a responsibility to send their child to school with a packed lunch, or if the parent is wealthy or they don't care for their child, there is a canteen available for the child to purchase a meal.

The meal however, is not the slop served up in America, it's something more like a chicken and salad roll
>>
File: l706283421.jpg (22KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
l706283421.jpg
22KB, 350x262px
I got drunk on cheap vodka and ate one by myself
>>
>>8649322
>carbs
>carbs in fat sauce
>bit of meat covered in carbs
>sweets full of carbs
>>
>>8649393
but jesus why, i worked at PJs and the thin crust tastes like a fucking tortilla or something, it's gross
>>
>>8649338
and you guys wonder why you're all so fat, plus the fact you guys dont get home ec lessons to teach you how to cook

in Japan 5th graders are taught to scale, fillet and cook their own fish. git gud
>>
>>8650520
>tfw my longest relationship was with a girl who preferred PJs over any other pizza we could get locally
Fuck me.

Current gf doesn't like pizza much, but she doesn't object if I get something good.
>>
>>8650975
American here. I agree 100% that our school system is utter garbage. Teaches zero life skills and makes potentially interesting subjects like literature and history dryer than dust.
>>
>>8650975
>scale and clean a fish

Christ, in 'murrica there are probably only 10% of the fucking population that can do that. I've been doing it since grade school and when I buy my whole fish from the Asian market I never let the spics clean it. They're always shocked since I'm a whiteboi amerifat.

I fucking hope Drumpf really does institute nuclear war so my fellow amerilards will be dumbfounded that food doesn't come from the Sysco truck anymore. They'll probably be like the Cargo Cults in the south pacific who built effigies of B-52's after WWII in the hope that it would appease the gods and they would return with their canned goods.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.