[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys do about friends with horrible palates? >Live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1465896225615.jpg (7KB, 273x200px) Image search: [Google]
1465896225615.jpg
7KB, 273x200px
What do you guys do about friends with horrible palates?

>Live in upstate NY.
>great cheap local pizza places on every corner where I live
>Friend insists on getting Pizza Hut every goddamn time
>Cheap semi-authentic Asian place?
>"Nah lets get Panda Express"
>Local bar is supposed to have great burgers?
>"Why don't we just just hit up Red Robin, you know its good"

It doesn't matter what the food is, most of my friends group insists on eating the mass-produced garbage chain version of it 100% of the time. It makes me so mad.
>>
>>8648921
Why dont you just not eat the same thing they do? Or cook it yourself to show them how much better it tastes?
>>
>>8648929
I mean yeah given the option most days of the week I do cook for myself. And this isnt too frequent of an issue but if we're going to say grab dinner and see a movie later or go out on the weekend this is certain to happen.

Cooking for them would probably be just as frustrating. One guy and his GF have a fridge filled with only frozen shit like Bagel Bites. The GF doesn't eat anything "green". It wouldn't be worth the headache trying to cook for them
>>
>upstate
>great pizza

wew lad
>>
Stop eating with them
>>
>>8648988
Whats wrong with it? Its like NY pizza but a bit thicker.
>>
>>8648929
>cook it yourself
THEN WHY WOULD THEY BE GOING TO A RESTAURANT YOU FUCKING IDIOT?
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>muh superior palate
Sounds like you have a problem with real American food. I suggest you move back to Somalia and eat bugs and dirt cakes if you hate it here so much.
>>
>>8649003
What are you getting at? Did you even read my post. Its clear from my post that I like the food, just given the chance to eat out I'd rather eat local than some shitty chain.
>>
>>8649021
I read it. White guilt and all. What else is there to say? Your virtue signaling may work better on reddit. Even actual chinese people admit that panda express is good, it's only SJWs who pretend to hate it because it's not made of gutter oil and rat meat.
>>
>>8649026
I don't understand what you're trying to communicate to me. All I'm trying to say is that there is a really good Chinese placed called Gin-gin in my town that serves heaps of delicious home-cooked food for the same price as the shitty mall chow my friends prefer, I have no idea what SJWs have to do with any of this.
>>
>>8649033
He's baiting is what he's trying to communicate to you
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.