[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

combination pizza hut taco bell kfc yum yum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 4769554733_0fd0f8765b.jpg (167KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
4769554733_0fd0f8765b.jpg
167KB, 500x375px
so are there separate counters/drive-thrus at these places? or can you straight up be like "gimme a quesadilla and nashville chicken"

in other words, can you order from both menus at the same time?

never been 2 1 obviosuly. but I'm near one now and about to go I think.

thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ8ViYIeH04
>>
>>8647112
Yes. Just today I ordered a triple decker crunchwrap with a side of macaroni and cheese and mashed potatoes. Washed down with Baja Blast, of course.
>>
>>8647123

thanks man. haven't had kfc in like 5 years.

i think ill get some macaroni and cheese

do u kno - is the nashville chickey good?
>>
>>8647127
I haven't tried that out, sorry. I've heard it's spicy and flavorful, but very greasy. I only ever get the sides if I go to KFC.
>>
>>8647112
the combo bell/kfc near me isn't open 24/7 what the fuck?
>>
>>8647135

thank u friend

other ppl please tell me what to order.
>>
>>8647143
bruh get a mufuggen uuuhhhhhhhhhhhh double down and a fuggen mashed tato and uhhhhh diet coke
>>
>>8647112
dorito enchilada, chicken soup and a 20 ounce can of molson. usually runs about $16 - $20 depending if u dine in.
>>
>>8647112
The first one I saw was a combination Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, and KFC. They removed the Pizza Hut from the location, but it's still in the same building, they must do well.
always thought they should come up with a combination menu item, but I'm not an idea guy, I don't know what they'd do.
also there's an A&W with a Long John Silvers down the street, I order a fried fish piece and two plain A&W burger buns, cut the fish in half and make two sandwiches
>>
Here in leafistan there has been one of these in front of the university in my city for about 10 years now. and yes, you can order combinations until your heart explodes. And it will.
>>
>>8647112
>straight up
niggertalk
>>
>>8647161
a fucking LEAF
>>
>>8647112
You can just order anything from both.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.