[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this /ck/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 61kdBQ2LaGL._SY550_.jpg (49KB, 379x550px) Image search: [Google]
61kdBQ2LaGL._SY550_.jpg
49KB, 379x550px
Thoughts on this /ck/?
>>
I only remember this from Wayne's World and not having a clue what he was going on about, because I'm a bong and they don't sell it here.
>>
>>8644842
It's the best commonly available diijon by far. Head and shoulders above Maille and lacks its slightly bitter and heavy tone. Try it. Try it now.
>>
>>8644842
Run of the mill dijon. Does its job well, no more no less.

>>8644848
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOgPk5T1xi0
here ya go senpai
>>
>>8644848
No person from the UK has ever referred to themselves as a bong, including you.

If you were really from the UK you'd know they do sell it here, I bought a jar from Tesco a few weeks ago. Faggot
>>
the first mustard we got in the US that is fit for human consumption, grey poupon is still fine, but it should mostly be recognized for it's historical achievement of introducing mustard that tastes like mustard.
>>
File: 189467546189.jpg (107KB, 768x660px) Image search: [Google]
189467546189.jpg
107KB, 768x660px
>>8644842
I like it. Have some in the fridge right now. i use it on my sammiches all the time and on fast food burgers to spice things up.

You have to be careful though since a little bit goes a long way. It's pretty easy to go overboard with it and it just overwhelms whatever it is you're eating.

>>8644848
It's some shitty reference to a popular marketing campaign made to look like rich people always had Grey Poupon in their limos with them like hot sauce in a purse.
>>
File: 918KNoTAqYL._SL1500_.jpg (370KB, 1025x1500px) Image search: [Google]
918KNoTAqYL._SL1500_.jpg
370KB, 1025x1500px
>>8644854
>Head and shoulders above Maille
Objectively wrong. Enjoy your Grey Poupon sandwich with a hint of ham and cheese.

Pic related, a dijon mustard that compliments the sandwich it is put on and elevates it above the ordinary.
>>
>>8644842
Elitist, globalist trash
>>
>>8645510
flyover please go
>>
>>8644842
Made in the US
>>8645504
Made in Canada

>expecting anyone cultured on /ck/
>>
>>8644842

not Coleman's/10
>>
>>8645541
>>>8644842 (OP)
>Made in the US
Actually from France. From Dijon itself to be precise. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_Poupon
>>8645541
>>>8645504
>Made in Canada
Actually also from France. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maille_(company)
>pretends to be """cultured"""
I'm sorry you're such a fuck-up, anon. Life must be tough.
>>
>>8646289
>The American version is made with brown mustard seed grown in Canada.[2]
The style is French, with the addition of white wine. Don't be mean to people.
>>
>>8646301
>>The American version
Which is fucking irrelevant. The jar in my fridge is made in France, which is the original version. Also, if you think you need to import by boat the exact same thing by the same brand rather than get locally made by just same recipe - all just to be """cultured""" over there - you can go suck a leek too. Pretentious twats.

I bet you a fortune you're all burger eaters who couldn't even tell Maille from Grey in a blind test, never mind American made Grey from French.
>>
File: 20170304_182641.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20170304_182641.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>8646289
>product of canada
>>
>>8646729

I studied in Dijon for a year and it turns out that most Dijon mustard is made in Canada these days. Even the mustard that's still made in Dijon imports the vast majority of it's mustard seeds from Canada.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.