[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calling all Cooks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1539.jpg (39KB, 240x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1539.jpg
39KB, 240x346px
Lead chef at my restaurant has been on maternity leave so I was put to take her place. Compared to being a line cook it's a lot more responsibility and faster pace. I'm not saying I can't do it, it has been going smoothly so far, I just know I could be better... So my question is how do y'all maximize your work drive. Coffee doesn't really do much for me so I was thinking something along the line of adderal, caffeine pills etc..

>tl;dr are drugs really my friends
>>
>>8643214

nah, you'll get burnt out..

what responsibilities did you have to take over? scheduling, ordering, inventory, etc? or just working at the head of the line?

if it's the latter, just work harder and act like you know what's going on. if it's the former and nobody trained you how to do those specific things, you're fucked.
>>
>>8643214
cocaine. every chef does it.
>>
>>8643459
Yeah see that was the big con I was worried about. And it's mainly head of the line but their starting to trainme in ordering and inventory.

>>8643525
What about the cocaine rage
>>
>>8643214
Took a 200 mg caffeine pill earlier today. Felt like I was on another dimension for an hour and a half. Now I feel like shit. Don't do it OP
>>
Look for Vyvanse if you need to handle several responsibilities at once. If you need focus try Modafanil.
>>
>>8643459

>you'll get burnt out

Maybe on cocaine or caffeine pills.

A regulated adderall dosing can easily get you through a daily 10 hour shift without you burning out (just make sure you eat). I've been doing it for nearly a decade.
>>
>>8643783
Thank you I'll check those out

>>8643807
Wouldn't you need to up the dosage after a while due to tolerance? And you think I can get a script for those if I tell the doctor my dilemma
>>
Take a primatene or a bronkaid pill with a caffeine pill

Wa-la
>>
Winners don't do drugs.
Being a headchef/souschef is way easier physically, it's only the responsibility part that has it's burden.
>>
>>8643921
Some winners use drugs
>>
>>8643214
everyone itt saying aderall is on the money. i have yet to meet a chef in a top kitchen who wasnt on speed/aderall/some kind of upper.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.