[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ here Pls r8 my steak food lords

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1902.jpg (243KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1902.jpg
243KB, 750x1334px
/fit/ here
Pls r8 my steak food lords
>>
>>8643194
You want us to judge by the top sear? Well it completely sucks. Like you went straight from the fridge to the grill didn't even bother to dry up the juices on it then grilled it on low heat.

Cut that baby up and show us how much you overcooked it now.
>>
>Yes, let me impress people with a delicious steak I cooked and then cover it with eye straining text in which I totally disregard the rules of grammar.
>>
>>8643194
Not bad. Could use a little more malliard. But why aren't you eating raw like a true paleo so you can get your carbs from the glycogen?

8/10.
>>
File: IMG_1903.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1903.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
It's rare my dude

Am I supposed to start them at room temperature?
>>
>>8643216
Its snapchat lel nobody actually cares
>>
>>8643223
>>8643207
Here. I'm glad to see that. The crust really had me thinking you didn't know what you were doing. what did you do? That's not a lot of browning at all.

As far as your meat goes, good rare. about a 120?

Room temp. is a myth. You'd have to leave it out for hours to do that and makes very little difference. What you really want to do is get rid of that moisture on the sides of your steak that's what keeps it from getting a good sear on it. Salt it at least half an hour before you throw it on the grill though (you can leave it out). If you really want a good crust, season that shit and throw it in the fridge uncovered for a few days, let that moisture evaporate. The drier you can get that surface the better the sear will be.
>>
>>8643231
I care
>>
>>8643249
Grilled on my roommates propane grill at 350-400 5 minutes each side with salt and pepper. Very delicious desu. Thanks for the advice!
>>
>>8643287
Don't be afraid to flip that steak. That's another stupid myth that needs to die.
>>
File: bateman_impressive_very_nice.gif (2MB, 350x255px) Image search: [Google]
bateman_impressive_very_nice.gif
2MB, 350x255px
>>8643207
>yfw you call /fit/izen on his shit
>yfw the meat is rare
>yfw you're totally fucking wrong

My fucking sides rn
>>
>>8643311
Man I felt relieved. I was honestly expecting the worse desu.
>>
>>8643217
What is malliard? When I google all I get is ducks

>>8643300
I will remember this
>>
>>8643350
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maillard_reaction

Forgive that anon's spelling.
>>
>>8643350
>malliard
He spelled it wrong but the maillard reaction is the protein equivalent to caramelization. It's how you get that savory goodness and it comes from high heat cooking. That's why searing your steak makes it so much better.
>>
>>8643311
sear still looks like shit tee bee aych
>>
>>8643194
take the gay cringe text off so I can actually see it first
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.