[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For me it's the long chicken sandwich.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: tmp_8346-images-990325080.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8346-images-990325080.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
For me it's the long chicken sandwich.
>>
>>8642529
Dat looooong chicken
>>
>>8642529
NO
BAD OP
>>
>>8642529
DELET THIS
>>
I got one of these the other day and it was so disgustingly inedible that I've decided never to visit Burger King ever again.

Disgusting, dripping, oil-saturated chicken patty covered with 4x more mayonnaise than any reasonable person would want on a sandwich and topped with what can only be described as wilted, brown, rotten lettuce.

Fuck Burger King.
>>
Me too. It was always my favorite fast food item.
>>
Is there a worse fast food chain than Burger King?
>>
>>8642841
jack in the box
where do they get off charging so much for their shit food
>>
>>8642845
their food is legitimately better than burger king's though
>>
I like BK so much I can ignore the health code violations I seen while working there as a teen.
>>
>>8642845
Even though I'm about to go buy some jitb right now I agree. It is literally garbage. Sometimes I just want it tho. It's disgusting, I'm disgusting.
>>
>>8642529
don't even know what that's really called. they used to do the bk flamer years ago, i remember trying it and it was like someone had peeled the breadcrumbs off a long mcchicken and painted fake brown flame marks on it. rubbery as fuck and quite disgusting.
>>
>>8642882
Get some tacos then. I'm drunk. I live a thousand miles away too. 2 is fine. Or a monster taco if you're doin it big.
>>
File: McChicken.jpg (2MB, 2800x1620px) Image search: [Google]
McChicken.jpg
2MB, 2800x1620px
Compared to the McChicken, Burger King chicken sandwiches are not as crisp on the breading, and the meat inside has a much more watery limp mouth feel, making it inferior for me
>>
>>8642922
MC chicken might as well be a chicken nugget. I need some man food to fuel my day.
>>
File: 20170214_182812.jpg (818KB, 1336x984px) Image search: [Google]
20170214_182812.jpg
818KB, 1336x984px
>>8642529
BK in my area has two for $5 original chicken sandwich, big fish, and/or extra long cheeseburger.

I went the other day and ordered
>large fries, zesty sauce
>original chicken sandwich, add cheese, add onions, extra mayo
>big fish sandwich, extra tartar sauce
>large water

It was all so tasty. The original chicken sandwich is reallt salty, but I like that. The bread sucks and I pretty much remove the entire bottom bun because otherwise it's just too bready. Same with the fish sandwich

>how fat are you?
I'm a pretty big guy, not gonna lie
>>
File: appypie.jpg (124KB, 847x334px) Image search: [Google]
appypie.jpg
124KB, 847x334px
>>8643114
See, to me Burger King has tastier burgers than McDonalds burgers by a wide margin, have a McDouble and have a Buckdouble side by side and to me the Buckdouble is just more tasty

However, when it comes to chicken I think Burger King fails at it compared to McChicken

Where we at with pie? I love both and really can't choose, BK is technically better but McDonalds pie is just as appealing for it's simplicity
>>
>>8643156
i used to crush the BK hershey's sundae pies. do they still have those?
>>
>>8643156 #
I agree 100%. While the fish sandwich and original chicken were good and really hit the spot that day, they just can't beat the mcchicken and filet-o-fish. McDonald's just has that superior taste engineering that makes their food hyper palatable.

I actually don't care for McDonald's pies. Seems like I always get one that's been sitting forever. Never had BK pie so I can't comment but I did see the Hershey pie that this guy >>8643177 # asked about on the menu.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.