[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best meal / drink to have while smoking a cigar?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Cigars25.jpg (443KB, 962x672px) Image search: [Google]
Cigars25.jpg
443KB, 962x672px
What's the best meal / drink to have while smoking a cigar?
>>
Rum.
>>
>>8641998
Scotch, and it should come after a meal. Cigar will fuck up the flavors of whatever food you're eating but whiskey and cigar interplay nicely
>>
>>8642013

This.

Remember, the flavors should compliment each other. If the whiskey/bourbon/scotch has an earthy tone to it, get a cigar that will match.

>>8642001

Awful idea. Too sweet.
>>
Do you inhale cigar smoke? I've heard you're not suppose to but I do it anyway
>>
Honestly a lot of aficionados are into craft soda because the sugar helps a bit with the buzz.
You want to drink something with a pretty mild flavor though so you don't ruin the taste of the cigar
For a fancy meet-up where I'm going to be smoking expensive sticks I'd stick to bread and water, but for a casual smoke I'd eat something light with a light cola or rootbeer.
>>
>>8641998
The classic is a good fatty steak like a ribeye or strip, topped with butter, with either a loaded baked potato or potatoes au gratin and some kind of vegetable, like creamed spinach or roasted asparagus. Finish it off with good scotch and a robust cigar.
>>
>>8641998
>meal
>while smoking a cigar
What kind of asshole would do this?
>>
>>8643404

This, smoke after a meal you dickhead.
>>
>>8642601
Savage
>>
Coffee with it, chocolate icream just after
>>
>>8641998
A bullet
>>
>>8641998

I hope you get mouth cancer.
>>
Nothing, because you've just ruined your palate and sense of smell with that shitty smoke.
>>
>>8642091

Rum is fine. The cigars and the rum come from the same regions as well.

If you guys want to get into pairing cigars, check out some stuff on youtube. I think cigar federation does pairing videos.

Get a smokey cuban rum like havana club 7 and have a smoke with that. Fantastic combo.

I like drinking appleton 12yr with a sweet maduro cigar in the evenings.

Also depends on what you ate, time of day, your mood.

Wake up at 6am and slam a camacho triple maduro and drink everclear, your sense of taste for the day is gonna be fucked and you'll likely feel ill.

Morning? Go for a soft mild conneticut shade and maybe some coffee or hot chocolate. If you insist on drinking, maybe a light irish whisky instead.

Afternoon? Now you can bring out the medium body smokes. After a big lunch? Yeah man.

After dinner in the evening, bring out the big guns. Full body cigars, stronger more full bodied whiskies and rums or cognacs.

Don't want that super nic rush before bed? Go back to a mild cigar to wind down. Shit, light up a baccarat if you like the mild smoke with a sweet cap scene. I smoke baccarats every so often. Nice change from getting hammered with nic bombs.

I smoke a lot though. Usually 2 cigars a day, this week it was more like 5 to 6 a day because i was outside a lot.

Kentucky fire cured tobacco cigars are neat. Smokey bbq flavors with a sweet tasting wrapper. Dry as a dems pussy when trump got elected, but a great everyday smoke. Talkin brands like avanti parodi toscano. Cheroot style

You guys want somethin different? Try a candela wrapper cigar. They're green. Usually sweet. Some taste like green tea. Arturo fuente curly head is a good place to start. Like a 2 buck stick
>>
Chateaubriand and red wine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGMaPwlgxZ4

I saw Joe once send back a bottle of wine for being corked and the Sommelier agreed.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.