[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I got given the wrong order by MuscleFood (UK Food company).

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1171.jpg (226KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1171.jpg
226KB, 1200x1600px
So I got given the wrong order by MuscleFood (UK Food company). I got 7 cartons of egg whites with a use by date of 9 March. Can I keep them far longer if I leave it unopened or do I have to find some way to use 7 cartons of egg whites in 7 days
>>
>>8638338
You could freeze them.
>>
>August 1 2014
>>
>>8638353
Got a generic pic of egg whites from google
>>
>>8638338
Macarons
>>
>>8638353
double digit iq

>>8638338
Why didn't you google this? Is 4chan your first source of advice? It shouldn't be.

Just freeze them desu.
>>
File: 1482819411603.jpg (43KB, 641x491px) Image search: [Google]
1482819411603.jpg
43KB, 641x491px
>>8638338
>Buying from Musclefood
>>
>>8638388
I wanted their variety meals. Is there a better place?
>>
>>8638338
Meringues, English muffins (throw it in any bread as protein filler really) and that exhausts the limit of culinary knowledge. You should learn to give things away when it's too much for one person.
>>
>>8638338
So, there's this contest going on...
>>
>>8639919
>>8638338
You have to drink all of the eggs.
>>
>>8638338
Pretend they're your boyfriend's semen and suck them all down.
>>
>>8638605
>is there a better place?
Your local grocers and making meals yourself?
>>
>>8640024
>not farming the ingredients you need in your family ranch
faggot
>>
>>8638338
Make cookies out of it:
http://polishmamaontheprairie.blogspot.is/2010/12/bezy-or-meringue-cookies.html
It is hard to master, but delicious to eat.
So do not use all that egg stuff with first batch.
>>
Not OP, but I only found the site musclefood yesterday and was thinking of buying from it.

Does anyone know how good the quality of the meat is, and is it a good price?
>>
>>8641235
Meat is good quality, check out their facebook page, there's almost always a really good deal they're doing, you can add a big meat hamper or something for £1 usually. I'd recommend the exotic meats, the ostrich and crocodile are good.
>>
>>8641235
I get the chicken breasts. I will say that the baking tray is a puddle so they are clearly injected with water.
>>
>>8638338
What's the problem? Just eat one carton per day. Aren't you doing /fit/'s white-makes-might egg diet?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.