[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

/water/?
>>
>>8638051
Only 2/3rds water, will wet /pol/ never accept me?
>>
Everyone? Who doesn't drink water? Tap water? Fiji vs smart water? What's your pick op?
>>
>'''''''people''''''' that 'dont like the taste of water'
>People that drink bottled water when they have access to tap water

Into the bin you go.
>>
>>8638068
in my country tap water is poisonous
>>
everybody needs kangen water
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (106KB, 1270x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
106KB, 1270x720px
>>
>>8638073
Michigan isn't a country.
>>
>>8638060
I like my tap water, but if I had to choose a bottled type it would be Fiji
>>
File: 1487697889145.png (1MB, 1222x1138px) Image search: [Google]
1487697889145.png
1MB, 1222x1138px
>>8638051
>2nd appointment for plasma yesterday
>getting $60 that day
>make sure to drink 2 glasses of water every 10 minutes in the hot before i leave
>get there, sign in, take a long ass piss, get hooked up to the machines and watch some Kinnikuman while my blood is being drained
>15 minutes into the eyecatch for Kinnikuman, I feel the need to piss again
FUG
>holding it in, but it just gets worse and worse until I start feeling great fucking pain from it and I start to pant
>had to hold out in until they were done taking my plasma and returning my red blood cells
>got up, but I was squatting to the bathroom since it hurt to walk normally
>got there
>took the longest and clearest piss of my life
I head out at 11 and get there by noon, but should I drink the water at around 8-9? I'm supposed to be hydrated before i do my plasma appointment.
>>8638068
>not filtering your own water
Funny thing though is that bottled water like Dasani is filtered tap water.
>>
>>8638120
Plasma donater here. If you donate at 2pm or later (which I highly recommend), start drinking water from the moment you wake up. Stop drinking water 2 hoirs before your appointment/donation. Make sure that after they check your hematocrit and before you get IV'd, that you take a piss. Happy donating, I had to stop a donation once to pee and got no money.
>>
>>8638101
im turkish actually
>>
>>8638068
The water from my well is full of iron silt and tastes very strongly of popcorn and eggs.

The 50 cent gallons of water from the store have neither of these qualities.

Which would you drink?
>>
If you add grains hops yeast and age it, it makes it drinkable
>>
>>8638120
>>8638136

Invest in some adult diapers
>>
fuck yeah water all day every day
>>
>>8638051
Who /Evian/ here? Fijifags gtfo
>>
>>8638051

wow she is very beautiful. sauce?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.