[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beemster classic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1b Beemster Aged Gouda.jpg (124KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1b Beemster Aged Gouda.jpg
124KB, 1600x1200px
How can eurofuckers even compete with this? Oh right, they can't. Enjoy your maggot termite cheese and shitty brie you cum sniffers
>>
That looks hard and chewy to eat, also disgustintingly oily. Fuck the taste, you'd have to get past the shitty texture first.
>>
>Says "How can eurofuckers even compete with this?"
>Posts Dutch cheese

You're disgustingly stupid. How do people like you stay alive without being taken care of in an institution?
>>
>>8636458

>aged Gouda
>Dutch cheese
>literally named after a city in Europe
>how can Eurofuckers even compete

We don't need to compete, we invented the whole game.
>>
>>8636495
Glad someone said this early in the thread. This is next level stupid.

>t. Dutchfag

Also stop taking credit for our products, OP, you unintelligent bastard.
>>
how do i get the parmesan to melt all the way for my alfredo sauce?
>>
You thought those were American windmills on the label?
>>
>>8636601
Just noticed that it even says it on the bottom of the cheese.

>Beemster Holland

You know Holland? Aka the Netherlands? In Western Europe?

For fucks sake, might be the stupidest shit on /ck/ for 2017 already. Definitely screenshotting this one.
>>
>>8636620
>For fucks sake, might be the stupidest shit on /ck/ for 2017 already. Definitely screenshotting this one.

>Newbabby can't see the troll attempt

FFS, he made it obvious, and you cucks are giving him all the attention he wants.
>>
>>8636458

But that's from my (western yurop) country you shitposter.
>>
>>8636458
>Beemster, Holland
>not European
>>
File: 1372974748709.jpg (1MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1372974748709.jpg
1MB, 3000x2000px
>>8636458
>>8636495
>>8636620
Are you guys German or something? I've heard Germans don't have the ability to process humor.
>>8636714
>troll
I miss the days when mild facetiousness was just understood for what it was rather than being lumped under the crude umbrella of "trolling"

Then again here on 4chan seekay "trolling" just means having an opinion on food the mod disagrees with
>>
>>8637105
It's hard to tell if it's just bait or not anymore due to the amount of obvious retards /pol/ attracted to the shit during the election.
>>
>>8637119
If you had trouble determining if the op was actually an illiterate hillbilly from Babyjesusville WV who somehow managed to acquire Beemster, enjoy it, make a mental note of what the name was, google image search it, and make a thread about it, all the while not noticing it came from Holland, or, was instead just someone trying to make a dumb joke as an alternative to saying "I like beemster", you are one dim bulb.
>>
>>8637131
I wouldn't be surprised with Americans. You give them too much credit
>>
>>8637136
Nice attempt at deflection, but, no. This is neither /pol/'s fault nor Trump's fault nor America's fault. The responsibility for your lack of judgment falls squarely on you
>>
>>8637141
Nah
>>
File: o1tm4h0uop7y.jpg (671KB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
o1tm4h0uop7y.jpg
671KB, 3024x4032px
>>8636458
>>
>>8636458
Thissss
>>
File: IMG_0282.jpg (107KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0282.jpg
107KB, 750x750px
>>8636458
>produce of Holland
OP, you are with out a doubt the dumbest cunt on this board.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.