[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i hate sushi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

hi /ck/, i am constantly shamed by my friends for not enjoying sushi and sashimi. i really WANT to enjoy it, and i always try new rolls/fish cuts when i have the chance, but almost nothing has appealed to me.

how do i make myself enjoy it?
>>
File: 1487348625153.jpg (171KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1487348625153.jpg
171KB, 500x375px
>>8636361
Ive realized that seaweed was fucking up the flavor for me. Shits gross.
>>
>>8636361
maybe not be a beta faggot who succumbs to peer pressure
>>
>>8636361
Just get maguro(tuna) nigiri or maguro(tuna) sashimi.
For a roll anything with unagi(roasted eel) is excellent since the meat is great and they drench it in a special sweet soy sauce.
>>
>>8636367
my problem is more the fish

>>8636370
i've tried a lot of different tuna, it really tastes bad to me
>>
>>8636375
for me tuna is the king of sushi meat I'd love to just eat a steak of raw tuna but if you don't enjoy it then maybe sushi just isn't for you.
Give unagi a go next time, it doesn't taste fishy at all.
>>
Eat it with large chunks of wasabi.
>>
>>8636369
This.

Sushi and sashimi is an acquired taste. I tried it for the first time at a sushi bar on a drunken dare and happened to really, really like it, but never force your palette to impress like I did (because fuck friends), it's the wrong pretense to experience exotic food (pleasure and relaxation).

Would you force yourself to drink liquor you know will make you sick?
>>
>>8636375
Fuck it. Don't force yourself to like something.

Personally, I love sushi. I even buy the pre-cut seaweed sheets as a snack for me and my kids. We eat that shit as is. Just stick with California rolls if need be.
>>
Just get the katsu chicken rolls. Basically any sushi place will have a range of non-fish options.
>>
Just rip some Hamachi, Toro & Sake sashimi and some uni nigiri. If you don't enjoy that them you officially have terrible tastebuds and should just suicide yourself.
>>
>>8636361
Order eel (unagi I think). Sounds disgusting but it's fucking great, especially when you have a hard time with the raw fish.
>>
>>8636408
Pic of your kids?
>>
>>8636471
Nah they're half black. I don't want half of 4chan calling me a race traitor and making fun of my niglets.
>>
Gross your friends out with that video of girls eating that frog sashimi where the frog is still moving
>>
Eel is the best out of what I tried.
>>
>>8636470
Seconded.
It's practically candy for the sushi world.
>>
>>8636497
Eurgh NIGGERS. Absolutely disgusting, now I`ve completely lost my boner.
>>
>>8636497
If you ruined a white woman literally kill yourself and your children
>>
>>8636539
Other way around. A black woman ruined me.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.