[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well fuck me /ck/, bought the soylent jew. My stomach hurts and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 20170301_104804.jpg (3MB, 2736x1890px) Image search: [Google]
20170301_104804.jpg
3MB, 2736x1890px
Well fuck me /ck/, bought the soylent jew. My stomach hurts and I can't stop shitting after three bottles. The coffiest it pretty good however.
>>
Try to take one as an enema
>>
>>8633439
>after three bottles
so is that just one day's provisions?

I would entertain the idea that there could be an adjustment period.
Maybe you'll get used to it in a few days and you'll no longer have the runs.

Or maybe you won't.
Stay hydrated, and best of luck.
>>
>soylent
I hope you like brain damage.
>>
>>8633485
Will this cancel out the effects? Fuck I have so many left maybe ill mix them with oatmeal
>>
>>8633493
One bottle is 20% of your daily intake. So i should be drinking 5. I was just going tondrink one or two a day to replace a meal.

Also nectar is terrable. Tasted like fruity chalk.
>>
>>8633498
Make them into bars and see if that helps. Rolled oats, dates and some nuts, mix in the powder and add enough water for dough but not sticky.
>>
>>8633497
I've never bought the stuff myself, but how could it cause brain damage? The bottles are made of plastic, not lead.
>>
>>8633508
Good idea, but i bought the liquid in the bottles so ill just blend it in the mixer
>>
>>8633531
Add only dry elements then
>>
original is really the only flavor worth drinking, ando nly in powdered form where you can make it a bit lighter and not have to deal with the chalkiness.

Also it was the same for me. You have to remember that you're drinking pretty much straight up fucking fiber protein. It's gonna make you shit. You adjust after a while though. I'd highly recommend only replacing one meal a day with it though. You could, in theory, live off of it, like the creator, but your life would become a living hell. I managed about 2 weeks before I wanted to blow my brains out from the depression and constant hunger.
>>
soylent is shit tier senpai, huel is delicious
>>
>>8633616
>>8633614
Hivemind
>>
fuck off
>>
>>8633497
this "estrogen" in soy meme has to stop

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoestrogens
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.