[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

How do you like your steak?
Let me know /ck/!
>>
>>8631932
medium rare

/thread
>>
>>8631935
>Not rare
Lmao
>>
>>8631932
Well with ketchup

/thread
>>
>>8631938
>I formulated my opinion based on OP's image
Top pleb.
>>
>>8631932
Depends on the cut. If we're talking NY strip, rare or medium rare.
>>
>>8631940
t. President Trump
>>
Medium with a entire bottle of a1 and a potato with sc and chives and bacon bits. My least meal.
>>
Well.
The way God meant it to be eaten.
>>
>>8631932
I hate that image so much, it shows a bunch of steaks that we obviously stone cold when thrown on the grill, most unevenly cooked steaks I've ever seen.
>>
File: image.jpg (174KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 1080x1080px
Is it even possible to make a great steak at home without a cast iron pan, proper flame?
>>
Medium rare, cooked properly. OPs image was clearly made by faggots, for faggots.
>>
>>8631932
>medium steaks
>drier and tougher
>""""""palatable""""""

Fuck this image.
>>
>>8633744
yes, on the grill
>>
>>8631932
Straight medium with worshiggy sauce

fite me
>>
>>8633744
>Proper flame

I want to drown you in ketchup.
>>
>>8631940
Go to bed Trump.
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 709x885px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 709x885px
>>8633844

I mean a gas flame, like under the pan. Electric is shit.
>>
>>8633864
Heat is heat. Only advantage gas has is heating up quicker.
>>
>>8633888

Ive lit oil on fire on a gas stove. No way you can do that on electric.
>>
Is it true that if you don't order well done in America, you have to sign a non-sue agreement?
>>
>>8634129
lolno
>>
>>8634129
If that was true, why do steakhouses in the US and worldwide prominently advertise the quality of their medium rare to rare steaks? And why would people order them if they were that unsafe to consume?

A properly stored and prepared steak is VERY low on the list of potential foods that can poison you, because cooking kills off almost all microorganisms on its surface. Ground meat, however, is a much more complicated matter.
>>
>>8633906
Sure you could but youd have to put it a rag or something or else itd dry up instead.
>>
>>8631932
Medium rare because restaurants are so shitty they basically serve you rare anyways
If you straight-out ask for rare you get raw
>>
I like medium, medium well, and well done
>>
>>8631962
Good taste.
>>
>>8631940
Unironically this.
>>
>>8634896
I assume by your approval, you also have good taste. Cheers.
>>
>>8635117
>>8634896
Your mutual respect for one another and polite discourse impress upon me that you both have truly good taste.
>>
>>8631932
Depends on the amount of interstitial fat.
>fillet
rare
>most cuts
mid rare
>prime rib
medium

Reminder that people who think there is one and only one correct doneness are uncultured philistines, and that temperature, NOT color, indicates doneness.
>>
>>8631932
Anything from rare to medium is acceptable. Blue rare has a shitty texture, generally speaking. Anything more than medium has a shitty texture /and/ loses that visceral beef flavour.
>>
>>8635124
Noticing their good tastes means you must have good taste.
>>
>>8631938
/thread
>>
Just bordering on medium well.

I don't see how people say you can't cook a well done steak without it being rubberized.

Unless you're just not watching or caring about the heat, cooking time or prep work, of course it's going to turn dry and turn to boot leather.
>>
>>8636456
>>8635124
>>8635117
>>8634896

Damn all you must must have good taste. Cheers.
>>
>>8631932
Still alive with bootle of sriracha up their ass.
>>
Medium
>>
>>8631932
Meme free you ironic bastards
>>
>>8633744
is this the chick from legend of the seeker?

i'd give her my steak medium rare in her asshole lol
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.