[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

came up with this idea at like 7am in group chat what do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: raisin zza.png (15KB, 404x215px)
raisin zza.png
15KB, 404x215px
came up with this idea at like 7am in group chat

what do you guys think? Should I do it?
>>
I'd try it but people get unnecessarily mad about raisins someone is gonna threaten to shoot you
>>
>>8629659
I've seen figs done. Might be a better choice than raisins. Also you might want to use a better quality meat than pepperoni. That stuff is trash.
>>
>>8629723
I agree with this anon, fig/prosciutto is an old italian combo that works really well on pizza. Perfectly matches the sweet/salty flavour OP described.
>>
>>8629723
>>8629773
I guess figs would be bigger and probably juicier? Do I put figs in before or after I cook it? I can't imagine hot figs, but I'm new to all this stuff.

Maybe dates. I've never actually had figs...

>>8629733
Just found that pizza you were talking about. I'm not sure about all of that, I'd have to try it first before I spent the resources to make it.
>>
>>8629860
I usually see it done with dried figs but I'm sure it could be accomplished with fresh ones. Just add the sliced figs on top when the pizza is almost done, then throw it back in the oven for a minute or two.
>>
i will actually shoot you
>>
>>8629944
Maybe grow out of your toddler tastebuds first and then try again.
>>
>>8629659
Maybe raisins and bacon?

Kind of get a country captain thing going. Mite b cool
>>
>>8629659
This is extremely cringe inducing
>>
>>8629969
Bacon is a meme now.

I think something of high quality, like my fellows suggested. Prosciutto might present the crisp and saltiness required.
>>
MIght help to soak them first. Or maybe use prunes. I think tiny lumps of dry, hard raisins would be gross in terms of texture.
>>
...raisins are sweet not tart. Do what the other anon said figs and cheese go well together not raisins... How much dope were you smoking that early
>>
>>8630115
Yeah, in a post up there I mentioned using dates instead of raisins. Perhaps prunes would be a good alternative. Some juicy prunes.

>>8630129
Hey, it's a process. thanks for the advice. I swear, some raisins I've had have been tart. Maybe not...
>>
>>8630115
If it's a regular cheese pizza, they would probably be fine if you put them on befoore the cheese so they have the moisture from the sauce.
>>
>>8629659
>came up with this idea at like 7am in group chat
>"I guess my real question for myself is, why am I talking to myself and why am I doing it at 7am?"
Have you been tested for schizophrenia yet
>>
>>8629925
Had pizza once with fresh figs done exactly that way. It's pretty top tier.
>>
File: IMG_7209.jpg (76KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7209.jpg
76KB, 750x728px
>>8629659
>>
>>8629723
whats so bad about pepperoni?
>>
>>8631112
I talk to myself all the time and I think a lot of other people do it.

However, there were people online at the time and I was kinda taking a jab at the fact that no one was really talking except me.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.