[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ready meal thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Got any hate/love stories to share, /ck/?

I'm on the UK for a couple months and have been living mostly off ready meals. Nothing ruins my day more than having to waste food, and I had to do it again thanks to fucking Sainsbury. How the fuck does anyone mess up a fucking steak stroganoff? The cognac in the sauce was the cheapest shit I've tasted since a Rustlers burger and I'm having to air out the whole house to get rid of the smell, which was as close to puke as the taste of the damn thing. Beef Stroganoff is my favorite fucking meal, it wouldn't take much to make me happy.

Most of their shit is okay, especially the indian, mexican and some of the chinese stuff. But this was just fucking disgusting and I'm glad I'm leaving this country too.
>>
What do you expect when they have to cater to inept manchildren such as yourself.
>>
>>8628842
Something fit for human consumption?
>>
>>8628831
i've tried that, it's fucking rank. just flavourless sludge.
>>
>>8628844
Fair enough, can't say I've actually tried the meal in question. How much did that shit cost anyway?
>>
it's probably not that bad, and whining about the cognac in your shitty ready meal being cheap is just sickeningly fucking smegmatic
>>
>>8628852
3.50, I believe. Might as well have eaten the coins, t b h.

>>8628853
I'd tell you to try that shit yourself, but I wouldn't feed it to a dog.
>>
Sainsbury's employee here.
The fact that you paid extra for the taste the difference makes me laugh. The fancy brand is literally no different to the regular stuff.
Why not be cheap and just buy the components to make it yourself?
>>
Aussie here, we get a lot of British television and it seems like "ready meals" are big business there. Can't you lot cook?

We have a tiny section in supermarkets here for ready made meals but the only people who buy them are retards, usually obese people
>>
>>8628831
Go to Marks and Spencer or Waitrose if you must have ready meals, they are a hell of a lot better than the likes of Tesco / Sainsburys etc
>>
File: image_0.jpg (102KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
102KB, 1024x683px
>>8628831
>He didn't go to M&S or Waitrose
>>
>>8628880
Australia is a big country, their obese retards are just spread out more
>>
File: IMG_2527.jpg (39KB, 468x314px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2527.jpg
39KB, 468x314px
>>8628831
>Sainbury's
>>
>>8629156
Great contribution to the discussion
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.