[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

quick rundown perhaps?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

quick rundown perhaps?
>>
Those are noodles they go in face
>>
>>8628824
You can tell it's Asian because of the moon runes.
>>
File: 1486684910990.png (139KB, 497x317px) Image search: [Google]
1486684910990.png
139KB, 497x317px
>>8628824
>quick rundown
>>
>>8628824
I had 2 packets of noodles, used 1 and a half packets of the spicy sauce. Almost died. This shit is heaps spicy and it hurts.
>>
>>8628824
>>8628824

Is there a name in English for this? I'm curious about it.
>>
>>8629002 fire noodles, but that brand is pretty much unique. I tried them twice, they are actually pretty good but you feel like you will die after you eat them
>>
>>8628917
You're a faggot then, clearly. These instant noodles are mild at best. Kill yourself
>>
>>8629022
See above post, you needed to be quoted. Jesus Christ they are not that hot you stupid faggot
>>
>>8629022
Do you eat food that makes you feel like you will die because it makes you feel something?
>>
>>8629047
unless you're a spic who can handle eating jalapenos like they're sour patch kids, then these will be hot for any normal person
>>
>>8629056
These stupid noodles don't make you feel like you're going to die unless you have the taste buds of a 12 year old
>>
>>8629065
I'm a white Australian and these noodles are not too got to enjoy, you're just a pussy cuckold who is probably 17 years old
>>
File: 1487447903684.png (727KB, 970x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487447903684.png
727KB, 970x720px
>>8628824
You'll get a "quick rundown" the next time you use the toilet
>>
Does anyone actually prepare these like a soup instead of just straining the noodles and mixing the soup stock into the noodle pile?
>>
>>8629069
>Australian
lmao
>>
>>8629082
I did it once by drunk mistake and it was bad.
>>
>>8629109
Your point? as a western adult, these instant noodles are nowhere near to got to enjoy.

I bet you measure things in pounds and ounces, because that's how retarded your 3rd world country is
>>
>>8629136
>Australia calling America a 3rd world country
ok abbo
>>
>>8629158
>racial slur
>racial slur
>racial slur

You are a pussy my man.
Spicey food is great though. Unless it's negatively affecting your health and well-being you should really give it a chance. Studies show that it can help one live longer.
>>
>>8629136
Everything I know about Australia I learned from that Simpsons episode about Australia.
>>
>>8629158
1% of the population are coons, try harder you dickwad
>>
>>8629180
Well there's a lot more to learn, you could start by being one of the minorities in America and getting a passport
>>
>>8629184
>everyone on the internet is from America

Why do Ausfags think this?
>>
>>8628824
Some nip food meme the Americans are falling for.

The japs wait a long time for revenge. You're all slowly becoming impotent from they're ramen. They want revenge against ausfags too, but it's pointless as there couldn't be a more retarded nation.
>>
>>8628824
I didn't think they were too horrible, at least not as bad as I expected them to be. I've definitely had worse. I think they would be better with some veggies and some meat tossed in.

But I did accidentally inhale a bit of the spice down into my lungs which sorta closed up for a second and I thought I was going to choke to death and die.. but I got better and just finished the bowl.
>>
>>8628824
Meme noodles. Not as hot as the hip "youtubers" reviewed. Unless if you're a northern european with bland palate.

It tastes good though. I like the noodles texture.
>>
>>8629186
Same reason amerifats think everyone on the internet saying rude things about them is a yuropoor
>>
>>8628824
It's a nice snack, nice and spicy but not fire hot like the chumps on youtube would have you believe.

also, buying on Amazon they are overpriced unless that's you're only way of acquiring them. I would suggest going to your local asian grocery and seeing if they carry it. Much cheaper.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.