[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: The best fast food you will ever taste.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: The Dark Lord Returns.jpg (256KB, 1862x1235px) Image search: [Google]
The Dark Lord Returns.jpg
256KB, 1862x1235px
ITT: The best fast food you will ever taste.
>>
Uhg can't stand them I got one of their calzones awhile back and it had a used condom in it

Wtf never again
>>
>>8628228
You know, I must be retarded or something because all Italian tastes the same to me. I've been to Babbo, Marea, etc., and I couldn't confidently say that it was better than cheap Italian holes in the wall. I couldn't even say that they were significantly better than Olive Garden. Maybe I'm just an idiot.
>>
>>8628233
Why would someone fuck a calzone with a condom? I hope that they at least came in it
>>
>>8628233
you're supposed to remove the calzone before eating, it's a garnish
>>
>>8628262
That wasn't even funny, try a little less harder next time faggot :^)
>>
Shut the fuck up and check my Fazolis niggers.

>>8628233
WA LA
>>
>>8628274
Y u heff to be mad?
>>
>>8628228
My friend worked here for 6 months, he freaked out on his manager because they make you use a pound of salt and he got right in the managers face and started screaming "YOURE USING TOO MUCH SALT YOURE USING TOO MUCH SALT" over and over again. they fired him on the spot
>>
>>8628233
Sounds like a blessing from the dark lord
>>
>>8628840
Does your friend have autism
>>
>>8628233
Hey, nice fazolis
>>
File: latest.jpg (72KB, 1740x1044px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
72KB, 1740x1044px
>>8628228
I think we can all agree on this one
>>
For me, it's McDonalds, home of the McChicken.
>>
>>8628233
Yeah I doubt it. That's sue worthy and you didn't?
>>
>>8629305
The manager took it away from me and destroyed the evidence before I could document it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.