[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A few years ago, a lady in an asian market convinced me that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: yakult-botal-5.png (147KB, 296x448px) Image search: [Google]
yakult-botal-5.png
147KB, 296x448px
A few years ago, a lady in an asian market convinced me that these things are super healthy and full of probioticals.
Being asian, i trusted her and have been drinking them off and on ever since.
This month while on vacation in mexico, i find out they are not asian at all but a mexican invention.
Fat mexicans down these things like crazy.
Was i fooled?
Mexicans are known for making HORRIBLE descisions.
I feel stupid now.
>>
>>8626007
>asian
>buying items not with font 50 moon runes all over it
your fault desu senpai
>>
>>8626007
>Mexican invention
Wrong

>"It was created by Japanese scientist Minoru Shirota, who graduated from the Medical School of Kyoto University in 1930"
>>
>>8626021
>yfw t b h and f a m are replaced with desu and senpai
like what the hell, chinkmoot
might aswell force me to say what you want too
>>
>>8626026
That filter change happened like a year ago, slowpoke
>>
>>8626007
>classicweeaboobait.jpg
>>
>>8626030
>he's been on this site for more than 2 months
Wow, what a loser
Get a life :^)
>>
>>8626026
Welcome newfriend. I only wish I could upvote you.
>>
>>8626044
In all seriousness, I'm way older than you.
What if I've never been on the internet before, what makes you think I'd come from plebbit
If anything you knowing its terms makes you a real fag
>>
>>8626051
I'm 45 t b h f a m.
>>
>>8626026
include me in the screenshot pls
>>
>>8626085
You have kids m8?
>>
I drink them daily.

My stool is like soft served ice cream.

Sometimes I even find a cherry.
>>
>>8626085
No
>>
>>8626007
>letting people convince you and not reading the FUCKING INGREDIENTS

maybe you should just kill yourself OP
>>
>>8626199
What ingerdients should i be looking for in this case?
>>
>>8626007
They make you shit like a Mexican, that's for sure.
>>
>>8626026
That happened around 3 or 4 years ago because moot had his daily meltdown about some irrelevant bullshit
>>
>>8626007
>falling for ancient Chinese secret
They bottle any and everything and claim it has some benefit; yet they are a nation of skinny manlets. I think the results speak for themselves
>>
>>8626026
Get out candy-ass
>>
You can get huge bottles of this shit in thailand for like 10 cents.
>>
>>8626007
Was she Vietnamese?
They can be just as chintzy as the Mexicans
>>
>>8626253
https://www.alexfergus.com/blog/11-reasons-to-avoid-yakult-and-other-probiotic-drinks
>>
>>8626663
Shut up roody-poo
>>
>>8626026
desu senpai
>>
>>8626024
This
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakult
>>
>>8626051
>Being so insecure that you need to prove yourself on an anonymous Siberian fur trading website
Delete your 4chan account desu senpai
>>
I like these
There's a local Japanese place I sometimes go to for lunch and they're free to take as you leave
>>
>>8627000
wow that sound neat. Where you at desu senpai?
>>
>>8626685

this guy writes like a faggot and if there's any accurate information it's mixed with spergy bullshit like "plastic bottles." I have disregarded the entirety of his advice.
>>
>>8626007
Maybe she was just jewing you so you buy her shit, Anon. There's always this possibility.
>>
>>8626007
they are just yogurt + fruit syrup/juice.

You can make your own easy if you have a blender. I use kefir instead of yogurt and then whatever frozen fruit I buy. I usually put in a tablespoon of sugar just to counter the yogurt, but the store bought ones have a ton of added sugar.

All of these are basically just copies of Indian Lassi drinks. Mango Lasi ...... MMMMMMM
>>
>2017
>Buying the equivalent of old yogurt loaded with sugar
>Predicted death - cancer of the anus.
>>
>>8629044
The only people I know that drink these regularly are 60+ year old Japanese women
>>
If you have celiac disease, avoid probiotics marked as "gluten free". They are frequently not.

They are made as "suplements" and not "food" and as such go through different tests, which happen to be particularly lax on gluten content, so they slap "gluten free" with impunity to boost sales, while not giving a shit about contamination with gluten during production. About 12 in 40 tested "gluten free" probiotics contained gluten, and 6 of them had levels dangerous to someone with celiac disease.
>>
>>8629141
You dont have celiacs little snowflake
>>
>>8627028
You're just butthurt.
>>
>>8629141
>dangerous to someone with celiac disease
Danger of getting a tummy ache maybe
>>
File: Naamloos-2.jpg (20KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.jpg
20KB, 600x600px
So would you guys say this stuff has a Yakult following?
>>
File: sofullt-azul-grande.png (197KB, 210x517px) Image search: [Google]
sofullt-azul-grande.png
197KB, 210x517px
You are not drinking the patrician one OP
>>
>>8626280
desu senpai
>>
>>8630181
not an argument
>>
File: 213.jpg (188KB, 600x431px) Image search: [Google]
213.jpg
188KB, 600x431px
>>8626007
>>8626135
>>8627000
>>8627011
>>8627028
>>8627077
>>8629096
>>8629044
>>8630685
>>8631395
http://siggisdairy.com/products/#?productSection=filmjolk

I drink a glass of filmjölk and one Yakult a day.

For those worried about sugar content, filmjölk has less sugar than Yakult and has more live active cultures.

I have tried every flavor and recommend you guys not to try Plain because it is way too sour to just chug down compared to the other drinkable yogurt flavors.

I don't know why but I just prefer drinkable yogurt over regular yogurt.
>>
>>8631833
>siggis
You are an excellent person.
>>
>>8626007
Those tend to be complete frauds. They claim to be full of living cultures of bacteria that will improve your digestive tract by settling in them.

In Nature science class we actually microscoped some samples of these and compared them to ordinary natural yogurt. The yogurt was crawling with bacteria while the Yakult sample was almost dead and had like 2-3 in it.
>>
Just eat Greek yoghurt and kefir you humongous faggot. Look at ingredients and there should be a "live yoghurt culture".
>>
>>8631833
>filmjölk
Not a help if you dont live in jibber jabber land
>>
>>8629141

I don't. But many snowflakes claim they do, and will pay premium for anything labeled "gluten free", chugging it with impunity.

So scumbags slap that label on stuff that lands people with actual celiac disease in hospital.
>>
>>8626295
>>8626026
>People are actually buttmad that black twitter speak gets filtered.
How fucking impressionable do you have to be to want to put that shit in every post anyway? smfuckingh
>>
>>8626026
That's why you shouldn't say them tbqh famalam
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.