[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on grains. The Romans considered oats to be horse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Redpill me on grains.

The Romans considered oats to be horse fodder and were huge consumers of wheat flour in the form of bread. While the German tribes ate porridge made from oats.
>>
>>8624531
Sounds like you already know as much as anyone else here.
Do you like the humble McChicken?
>>
>>8624531
What has the romans got to do with oats wtf are you on about do you base your diet on roman horses
Are you ok?
>>
>>8624531

I sometimes try to make bread using spelt flour, which was popular in Roman times, but I can never get it to rise properly, like modern flour.
>>
>>8624531
If processed it's best to consume with fats so they don't become high GI

Cook your oats properly or they will absorb the vitamins (A) in your food instead of it being "bio-available".

Bread is fun and cheap to make, also if you buy a copper still you can make your own vodka and whiskey from grains.
>>
>>8624547
>If processed it's best to consume with fats so they don't become high GI

wrong. It's best to consume starches without fat. Fat gums up the entire metabolic process.
>>
>>8624552
>Fat gums up the entire metabolic process.

that's what I'm trying to do. I don't want it processed quickly.
>>
>>8624531
The roman gladiators, the most physically brutal humans in history, were called "barley men" due to all the barley they ate.
>>
>>8624553
>i put gum in my doorlock so i cant unlock my door in a normal time with ease, my end game is to completely jam the lock.
>>
File: ara.jpg (56KB, 803x692px) Image search: [Google]
ara.jpg
56KB, 803x692px
>>8624572
>The roman gladiators, the most physically brutal humans in history,
What is this, the amateur history hour?
>>
>>8624553
>that's what I'm trying to do. I don't want it processed quickly.
Fat gums up the chemical processes in the blood which absorb glucose and 'clean up' the blood. It's very bad. Do not eat fat and starch together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRZduVxlP_U
>>
>>8624544
I believe that people descended from Romans (and other wheat bread eating cultures) digest wheat bread properly compared to Germanic peoples who can process oats more effectively. It's the ethno diet, I invented it.
>>
>>8624632
The etnodiet makes much more sence than the retarded paleo diet equal for everyone and everywhere
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.