[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What time is too late to cook? My roommate doesn't cook

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (906KB, 1200x1264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
906KB, 1200x1264px
What time is too late to cook? My roommate doesn't cook in advance so he cooks every time he wants to eat. It's 10:27 PM now and he is starting too cook
>>
>>>/a/
>>
I didn't realize there was a time limit for cooking.
>>
>>8623869
There is when you live in the living room area.
>>
>>8623838
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>8623838
that ugly whore goes into the >>>/trash/
>>
When you're the the house bitch who sleeps on the living room couch and passive aggressively whines on the internet it seems like no time is too late to cook.

Kek, how late is too late to wake you up to do the dishes?
>>
>>8623874
do you live in the living room area? Easy solution, get your own fucking apartment
>>
>>8623838
You sound like a bitch
>>
File: 1487111927827.jpg (1MB, 1071x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1487111927827.jpg
1MB, 1071x1079px
I would consider it impolite to cook while others are trying to sleep but looks like you're up and about so it's fine.
>>
Living alone: no limit

Living with other person: 11pm

Living with family or multiple people: 7pm
>>
wtf is wrong with you guys. i live with a roommate and we can cook whenever the hell want to
>>
>>8624007
>the free market is wrong
this one is objectively true
>>
>>8623838
4am tops
>>
>>8623838
who is this cutie patootie
>>
>>8624338
that's my wife

you better back off
>>
File: 1480413469197.jpg (87KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
1480413469197.jpg
87KB, 500x566px
>>8623838
Why do you have a roommate when you could have a husband?
>>
>>8623838
i can't cook on the stove after 9 pm because the smoke alarm always goes off
>>
>>8623838
>>8623874

If you sleep in the living room area, you don't really have any rights, or need to move out. Couch crashers are trash.

Really, it depends on the house's average time of work and sleep and stuff like that, plus how long the meal takes to cook. I generally would expect midnight to be the cutoff, but if it's a long meal with a lot of prep, that's kind of a dick move.

However, my roommate used to work swing, so he didn't even get home until midnight/1 PM, so he gets a pass to cook whenever he wants.

Luckily he was a nice dude and would mostly stick to bringing food home or microwaving.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.