[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are the georgia gold tenders at KFC?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: georgia gold.png (1MB, 1131x848px) Image search: [Google]
georgia gold.png
1MB, 1131x848px
I've heard KFC has been going down the shitter lately. I haven't had them in about half a year but their new georgia gold stuff looks good. Is it worth getting to try or should I just get popeyes?
>>
I had GG chicken littles yesterday they were delicious
>>
I believe the name is "tendies".
>>
Go to the popeyes staffed with the highest ratio of negros to other races near you.
>>
>>8623051
inb4 this is a kfc paid for advertisement
>>
I still wish I understood why they called it Georgia gold. That has never been a food or sauce anywhere in georgia ever
>>
>>8623066
That's not true at all. They are known for their bbq mustard sauces

Stupid coastie
>>
>>8623065
nah im just trying to make a food decision lol
>>
File: dark.jpg (38KB, 500x723px) Image search: [Google]
dark.jpg
38KB, 500x723px
>>8623077
Huh? North carolina sure but georgia? Maybe a nice peach sauce for pork but not mustard BBQ sauce

Popeyes new waffle tendies are pretty dank
Also they have this BLACKED ranch sauce that is out of control good
>>
>>8623051
If you want real fried chicken go to popeyes
If you want tendies in a sugary sauce go to KFC
>>
File: chicken.jpg (235KB, 1061x600px) Image search: [Google]
chicken.jpg
235KB, 1061x600px
>>8623097
Honestly churches has the best chicken and biscuits but popeyes is damn good
KFC is so ass blasted with salt its retarded and tastes terrible. Also wtf is it so oiley?

El pollo loco is dank as its grilled not fried

Pic related its my grilled chicken from a lil while ago
>>
File: 51M8GMW2K4L.jpg (33KB, 228x500px) Image search: [Google]
51M8GMW2K4L.jpg
33KB, 228x500px
>>8623090
You know nothing Jon Snow
>>
>>8623107
Meme
>>
>>8623194
Just stop now coastie

https://www.southernfoodways.org/oral-history/southern-bbq-trail/georgia-bbq/
>>
>>8623051
Get the waffle tenders at Popeye's before they're gone, I think they're only around til the end of the month.
>>
>>8623090
The blackened ranch is fucking amazing. I get tendies and fries with it every time
>>
i literally forgot georgia was even a state
>>
>>8623289
I did. They're pretty damn good. I might prefer theor normal temders in a dinner setting though
>>
>>8623343
It's a country
>>
It's their regular chicken except the skin tastes like honey mustard
>>
>>8623105
Churches is good, but its right in the middle of the hood where i live.
>>
I tried them and they were disgustingly greasy, like someone mixed a little honey with cooking oil and just poured it over the fried chicken. I don't know if that's the norm or if my local franchise is just terrible.
>>
>>8623706
>Churches is good, but its right in the middle of the hood where i live.
Near me, good fried chicken joints are all in the middle of the hood, while KFCs are on the edge of the hood, to serve both hoodlums and plebian normies.
>>
>>8623051
It is actually pretty good, definitely worth trying.
>>
>>8623051
Not going to JJs

>>why even live
>>
>>8623213
>>8623107
I live in Georgia and I've never seen or heard of this shit
>>
Which is better, Popeye's or Church's?
>>
>>8623077
Georgia is on the coast you fuck. Granted, it's a shitty stretch of garbage coast that's like a mile long, but it's still an east coast state.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.