[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does /ck/ rate these? what do they taste like? up until recently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: kiwi.jpg (1MB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kiwi.jpg
1MB, 1800x1200px
does /ck/ rate these? what do they taste like? up until recently i thought those were hairy potatoes lol. i live in uzbekistan btw.
>>
>>8621476

2/10
they taste like strong dragonfruit and the seeds get caught in your teeth
>>
>>8621484
But dragonfruit taste like nothing and its only purpose is to look cool in the produce aisle and to trick you into buying it
>>
They taste most similar to strawberries, but different
>>
>>8621494
this might be the most stupid thing i ever seen on 4chan
>>
>>8621531
lurk moar
>>
>>8621476
Theyre good for you and not haram
>>
>>8621476
Hmm, don't know how to describe.
Sometimes they're tart and sometimes sweet.
I like em. One of my fave fruits
>>
>>8621490

Same thing as starfruit.
>>
I let them ripen a few weeks until the get soft, they have lost their sourness and taste almost alcoholic.
>>
The only people who think kiwi is tasteless and shit eat them with a spoon

Eat them like an apple, skin on, trust me it's legitamitely great

Not memeing at all all the flavour is in the flesh right by the skin
>>
>>8621718
Wa la
>>
File: feels good man.jpg (58KB, 680x772px) Image search: [Google]
feels good man.jpg
58KB, 680x772px
>kiwi
>>
>>8621476
They have their own fruity taste. They are sour, but also sweet.
>>
>>8621706
OPs pic is kiwi not starfruit.
>>
>>8621476
>uzbekistan
isn't that the country that forces all its citizens to pick cotton for 3 months out of the year?

how do you have internet access?
>>
>>8621476

Like others have said, very tart but with a sweetness that lingers after the initial wash of sourness. The rind is hairy and unpalatable in my opinion but fine to eat. Most peel or cut them
>>
>>8622257

I'm aware...starfruit tastes of nothing, like dragonfruit.
>>
They taste like if a lemon had sex with a honeydew
>>
>>8621531
You're not gonna like it here then.
>>
>>8621476
I rate them above potatoes but below Salami
>>
I really like them. They are sour and sweet at the same time, something like a lemon with sugar, but less sour and less sweet.
>>
>>8621476
Kind of like strawberries in that they're sour but sweet
More like a mini pineapple in how godamn acidic they are
It's like a pineapple strawberry
The white center is sweeter than the rest
Will burn your younger if you overeat
7/10
>>
Tripp. They sour sweet. I just ate it
>>
>>8621476
They taste like burning and asphyxiation to me.

> kiwi allergy
> fml
>>
>>8625396
What does asphyxiation taste like
>>
>>8625438
I don't know, I don't stay conscious long enough to get a really good impression of the flavor.
>>
Kiwifruits taste like mildly acidic strawberries.
>>
>>8621476
>hairy potatoes
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.