[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting McDonalds for dinner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (32KB, 463x408px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 463x408px
I have some coupons. Should I go with:

1) Grand Mac meal with medium fries and coke for $5 (never tried the Grand Mac)

Or

2) Buy one get one free large sandwich, medium fries and no drink for $6

Need the advice of McDonald's connoisseurs...
>>
>>8621317
Get 2 mc. doubles and a large fry for 5.40
>>
if you are a fatty go for option 2 if not go 1
>>
>>8621317
How did you get coupons?
>>
>>8621330
The McDonalds app for my phone. It always has coupons like this.
>>
>>8621317
>McDonalds connoisseurs
For me, it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich
>>
>>8621317
Get the grandmac if you haven't had it
>>
File: ptn.jpg (635KB, 800x747px) Image search: [Google]
ptn.jpg
635KB, 800x747px
2 and upgrade your fries to poutine if you're canu/ck/
>>
>get a mcdouble
>No ketchup and mustard
>Add shredded lettuce an bigmac sauce
>Get a bigmac without a middle bun or seseme seeds for $1.50
>>
just recently got the app
how does it work
do they just scan your phone or something?
and can you use in drive thru?
>>
>>8622709

Never tried it at the drive thru. I would just ask at the drive through window if you can use it before you order, and go inside if not.

It's not as good as the BK app - with the BK app you just give them the code digits and it places the order (what's in the coupon) automatically. With the McDick's app, the retard at the counter has to enter the items you want first, then you scan the QR code to appl the discount.
>>
>>8621317
Get the grand Mac, it's a big Mac the size of a double quarter pounder
It kind of sucks because the bread can't handle all that shit so it falls appart when you eat it but other than that it's ok
>>
>>8621317
Get BOGO Grand Macs with fries and buy a Raspberry Arizona at the gas station
>>
>>8622749
>2 Grand Macâ„¢ sandwiches and fries
>250% recommended saturated fat in 1 sitting

I wonder why Americans are such fat fucks?
>>
>>8622767
Pffft, the daily limit is hella low because it's based on 80s health logic
You should really be concerned about the bread, starch, and sugar
>>
>>8622802
>scared of bread

Get a load of retardo here! It's only the staple that built western civilization, idiot. Are you Chinese?
>>
>>8622877
White bread is bad or you, idiot
>>
>>8622897

lolwut? Define "bad for you"
>>
>>8622897
Lel, English language much? I'm almost certain now you're far eastern.
>>
>>8622979
Because I mistyped the letter f in for?
What the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>8622990
I'm "on about" the fact that you seem to believe bread is evil. That's a far eastern belief where rice is supreme.

No matter. Grains of many forms built civilization. Don't like it? Go anarcho-primitive, but stay off the internet because hypocrisy stinks higher in the gods' nostrils than anything else.
>>
File: 1487804584254.jpg (157KB, 680x954px) Image search: [Google]
1487804584254.jpg
157KB, 680x954px
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.