[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i need a good recipe with pork that doesnt take 20 ingridients please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

i need a good recipe with pork that doesnt take 20 ingridients please
>>
pork, salt, pepper, heat

done
>>
>>8620151
This but before it's fully cooked, sprinkle some cinnamon and glaze with honey on both sides
>>
>>8620155
hey, whoa, don't complicate shit
>>
>>8620159
Sorry I forgot I was in the McChicken board
>>
>>8620128
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFx-CDDGjxU

This is all you need, she has other recipes with pork as well
>>
Pork, salt, pepper, paprika, cabbage, onions, a little bit of stock mixed with water, and let it all sit in a crockpot.
>>
>>8620128
What cut?
>>
>>8620151
woha there buddy slow down
what kind of pepper do i need? green, red, yellow?
>>
Chinese Hong Shao Rou
Pork belly
Star anise
Shaoxing cooking alcohol (or sherry)
Dark soy sauce
Salt
Garlic

Leave the skin and fat on pork belly, chop to chunks. Then blanch the meat for 1-2 min. Drain the water, add a little bit of oil, fry the garlic for a few seconds then throw everything in. Add some water, cook to boil then allow to simmer on low heat for at least 30mins.

t. Chinese
>>
>>8620128
pork is garbage

there is nothing that you can add to pork that won't taste better on something else
>>
>>8620413
>Shaoxing cooking alcoho
i dont have either of those, can i replace it with white wine or broth?
>>
>>8620417
sure thing muhhammad im going to stop drinking beer and masturbating too
>>
>>8620421
No, go to a shop
>>
>>8620421
White wine won't cut. I suggest either strong beer or vodka in tiny amounts.
>>
>>8620446
i can get those
>>8620427
i cant get that, not sold here
>>
>>8620493
Unless you live in the arctic you can find shaoxing

Chinese people are everywhere and they can't live without it
>>
>>8620498
i went to asian stores but found nothing like it
>>
>>8620424
->Muslims
->Not Masturbating

Lol, they literally ruined the septic system at my friends apartment he was renting due to jerking off constantly and flushing tissues and paper towels down the toilet
>>
Roasted pork shoulder (pork butt) is about as easy as it gets, can be found super cheap occasionally, and has about a million different ways to improve it. Food Wishes has a recipe I followed recently. Aside from taking 13 1/2 hours it, I had no complaints.
>>
>>8620424
nice
>>
>>8620128
pork chop
lots of salt and pepper
roast on high heat
add cloves of garlic to the pan
if you're feeling flamboyant add thyme or rosemary to the pan
add a bit of butter and baste the pork in it
done in a few minutes
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.