[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

America's Test Kitchen 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_20170225-202704.png (1016KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170225-202704.png
1016KB, 1920x1080px
JUST
>>
File: 1473068839433.png (252KB, 688x631px) Image search: [Google]
1473068839433.png
252KB, 688x631px
Jesus what happened... I used to like that show
>>
>>8618553
I refuse to watch it since they got rid of the nerd Kimball. He had an odd charm.
>>
>>8618658
Kimball was a based kitchen dictator of top style.

>Its a "Kimball forces his underlings to spend a FULL year recreating a period authentic full course Victorian dinner in his house right down to using a fucking wood cookstove to boil calf's feet jelly" episode
>>
>>8618658
exactly! I watched mostly because of him, not those fat cows that have replaced him.

Kimbal practically started that entire company by himself... his ideas... they booted him. Sad!

There's a (((NYTimes))) article from last November that details the grim affair.
>>
>>8618703

Kimball's new thing is not nearly as good. it seems entirely based around the idea that ou should be putting a lot of Thai seasonings in things.
>>
>>8618782
>Fat cows

These women are the real reason the show works Kimball and the two more obvious faglords need to fuck off so the show cam take off
>>
File: ATK S01E04.jpg (195KB, 1280x969px) Image search: [Google]
ATK S01E04.jpg
195KB, 1280x969px
>>8618411
I enjoyed her segment on brining baked potatoes, and giving a thermometer temp range of when to pull them out of the oven and how to score them to release the built-up steam. She's a better presenter than her hair suggests.
https://www.americastestkitchen.com/episode/527-back-to-basics (Seek to 13:50)

>>8618782
I watch more for Adam Reid's equipment roundups and Jack Bishop's taste tests. Bishop seems to go more easy on the female host though (or maybe it's just that CK, as a Vermont native, was always a bit of a little bitch when it came to strong flavors or spice).

>>8619286
Agreed. If you go back and watch some of the early season episodes you see how much both Lancaster & Collin both have contributed to the show over the years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIYMztU6Cic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtOicju19Tk

Kimball's role would, in turns, behave as both the sophisticated boss by bringing out decades old cookbooks and go over the providence of some recipe at the beginning of some segments and in others act as the culinary every-man to question the staff on why he can or can't do what is typically done at home or the purpose of why certain recipe steps are included. I will miss watching the producers make him dress up as a Giant Turkey or the Quaker Oats Man though.
>>
>>8619340
>and go over the providence of some recipe
*provenance
Fixed.
>>
>>8619286
>These women
This woman, the one on the left in OP's pic is my waifu. I think she's gorgeous.

>Boston Common Press has stressed that the breakup was “amicable”
He's been doing it for so long, and I'd bet he's tired of it and wants to move on before he's too old to move on.
>>
File: awright.jpg (39KB, 365x375px) Image search: [Google]
awright.jpg
39KB, 365x375px
>>8618411
>tfw I recently banged a red-headed version of Lancaster
>>
>>8618703
>Kimball was a based kitchen dictator of top style.
yeah just know he ran that place with an iron fist

its taking them a few episodes to get into a groove without him. the first one was pretty empty.
the sticky buns episode was alright though
>>
File: 1487098333483.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1487098333483.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>8619340
>I will miss watching the producers make him dress up as a Giant Turkey or the Quaker Oats Man though.

what made him snap
>>
>>8618411
I like Bridget though, even though fuck the new ATK.
>>
more like america's high test kitchen huh boys
>>
>>8620368

I lol'ed
>>
Keep your eye out for milk street kitchen

Kimball will be back this fall with his own pbs show and this time...it's personal
>>
I think the new show is doing very well, developing a a telephonic persona a not easy but I think they are both up to it. I am following Milk Street and I think there is room for both shows!!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.