[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /ck/ going to an indian buffet place in a bit. How do i min

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: long beach.png (140KB, 547x717px) Image search: [Google]
long beach.png
140KB, 547x717px
sup /ck/ going to an indian buffet place in a bit. How do i min max my food per $. I know not to fill up on naan and rice like a casual
>>
>>8617148
try the tika pana chicken. it usually comes with 3 types of olives and pana fry sausages
>>
Avoid the hot shit
>>
>>8617148
Taste a little of everything.

Get more of what you like.
>>
>>8617163
I thought indians were vegetarians
>>
File: original.jpg (132KB, 940x788px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
132KB, 940x788px
>>8617515
>American education
>>
>>8617544
they can't even tell indians from arabs, how do you expect them to know tamil nadu from rajasthan?
>>
>>8617515
did you also think mountains are really just big hills?
>>
Perform a recon sweep before tucking in.
>>
>>8617148
Don't drink too much water (or whatever drink you get), liquid fills you up too. First time I went to an Indian buffet, they had mango lassi on the buffet and I drank so much of that I barely ate any food.
>>
>>8617597
Well, when you say it like that
>>
>>8617635
>mango lassi
That shit is so fucking good
I'd happily do nothing but drink that instead of eating
>>
>>8617148

> buffet
> max my food per dollar

Nigger you what. The price is fixed, eat as much meat as possible. Sample veggies lightly. I don't even bother with bread and rice normally, neither should you.
>>
Just eat whatever you want, people who obsessively worry about maxing out every little penny of "value" at a buffet are autistic morons.
>>
>>8617148
You'll have to eat five plates packed with meat to get your money worth. Probably costs the restaurant $2 a plate. Your $20 covered the overhead to run the fryers and lights and whatever, food cost is pretty minimal for a restaurant
>>
>>8617148
make sure to use the designated shitting street if you have to
>>
Bit of rice as a foundation, slathered in all the meat curries. Use naan sparingly. They load the shit with salt so you fill up on water. Indian buffets are magical.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.