[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you all think of food reviewers? Are any of you here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1470929486296.png (114KB, 511x511px) Image search: [Google]
1470929486296.png
114KB, 511x511px
What do you all think of food reviewers? Are any of you here food reviewers, and if you are, can you explain why you shouldn't be executed?

Yes, if you post on yelp you are a pathetic, slimy reviewer, the title doesn't merely apply to 'professional' facestuffers.
>>
>>8616353
Personal favorite
>>
>>8616361
Wow I'm a faggot
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IukTiqAqVBM
>>
File: suicide.gif (440KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.gif
440KB, 640x360px
>>8616388
He's okay because he's satire/crazy.
>>
>>8616534
>ignorant normalfag: the post, the man, the legend
>>
>>8616539
I posted that gif just to see how it ended and thought it wasn't fitting, but now I see that it was perfectly fitting.
>>
>>8616353
You could make this criticism apply to any "youtuber" who does this for a living, not just fast food reviewers.

There exist an entire ecosystem of people making videos unboxing tech and playing video games and reading twitter drama and pretending that they're 'content creators' matter when all they've done is record themselves consuming media.
>>
>>8616353
I don't review food, I review the establishment and workers
critiquing food doesn't work, they'll just double down and try even harder to be shittier to spite you
>>
i like tom sietsma but more because he's a good writer than me respecting his opinion
>>
Yes, I used to be a professional reviewer. For newspapers and magazines. It's an essential job, not just for consumers sake, but for publicizing new restaurants. They WANT to be written about and talked about. That's how business grows. However, I think Yelp is fucking awful, and is just another social media site for people to masturbate to themselves, with little to no quality content.
It's just a shame that print media has been so phased out by internet sites and broadcast media, because that is the reason we have the so-called "fake news", and under-educated masses. No one reads anymore. They want everything in sound bites and/or no more than a simplistic paragraph.
>>
>>8617104
Yes, reviewers of all sorts are the lowest lifeforms and would not be missed by anyone.
>>
I trust food critics (and read book, movie, and music critics on a regular basis). I don't read Yelp or watch anything on YouTube. It's nice to read an educated and thought-out perspective on something.
>>
>>8617266
local newspapers are still worthwhile. Anything beyond that, just fucking forget it.
>>
File: giraffe.png (92KB, 358x199px) Image search: [Google]
giraffe.png
92KB, 358x199px
>>8617536
>need to get your opinions spoonfed to you

Do the reviewers play airplane with you too, to get you to open up?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.