[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup co/ck/s Looks like the recommended servings of fruit and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: istock000039803170medium[1].jpg (82KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
istock000039803170medium[1].jpg
82KB, 620x350px
Sup co/ck/s

Looks like the recommended servings of fruit and veg just got doubled - 10 servings, or about 800 grams. Any of you fags eat that much? I figure I might hit 500 - 600g on a good day.
>>
>>8614466

I eat about that much in an entire week. I cannot be fucked to go to the grocery store every single god damn day to pick up fresh vegetables, and you can't buy them in bulk because they don't fucking keep AT ALL. Except for the frozen ones but you can only do peas and carrots so many days in a row before you get sick of them.
>>
>>8614466
There is no possibility of me eating 800 grams of food mass in one day without vomiting or having explosive diarrhea. Who recommended this?
>>
I dont think I eat 800 grams all in every day so nope.

SOunds like the fat acceptance movement has infiltrated the department of health
>>
>>8614471
>not get stir fry mixes
>not getting southwest mexican blend
>not look in the frozen food section
Git good faggot and plan your means out that way you can buy accordingly without. Remember to have snack on items too otherwise you'll likely dip into your main supply.
>frozen fruits are perfect for smoothies during summer
>>
>>8614507

Actually I was talking about purely vegetables. I don't even eat fruit because it's abhorrently expensive, frozen or fresh or canned. I guess it's the price you pay to have a banana shipped from somewhere in Asia all the way to America. At least with vegetables you can take a day and get a bunch of fresh local produce and make something good and cheap, but with fruits you lose no matter what.
>>
>>8614466
I bet you actually listen to the government on this.

See the bottom of the pyramid?
That's where they put the chemicals.
That's what they tell you to eat the most of.

And you probably listen.
Because you can't google what's in your food.
But I understand anon, information regarding the actual dangers of their wheat chemicals is frequently deleted and squelched.
You'll learn.
>>
>>8614503
>FAs
>eating vegetables
You know they've got to leave room for cheesy potatoes, right?
>>
>>8614499
http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/newsandeventspggrp/imperialcollege/newssummary/news_22-2-2017-16-38-0
>>
File: 1464479455769.png (714KB, 746x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464479455769.png
714KB, 746x720px
So what, guess I just have to order a pizza everyday now and I'm set.
>>
>>8614533
dont ketchup and battered zucchini sticks count?
>>
>>8614556
Of course they do, anon.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.