[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brazilian Food thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Espetinho.jpg (194KB, 728x494px) Image search: [Google]
Espetinho.jpg
194KB, 728x494px
-
>>
File: streetfoodrio.jpg (99KB, 830x557px) Image search: [Google]
streetfoodrio.jpg
99KB, 830x557px
>>
Nah
>>
File: Carioca.jpg (96KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Carioca.jpg
96KB, 500x281px
>>8614417
Kill cariocas and their ketchup pizza
>>
>>8614417
Shit nigga, that looks like something you'd find on the street of any third world country. Post something unique or admit your country is a culinary shithole.
>>
>>8614439
Are they good, though?
>>
File: coxinha.jpg (29KB, 600x415px) Image search: [Google]
coxinha.jpg
29KB, 600x415px
>>8614513
>>
>>8614513
not the huehue but I'd rather eat third world street food than 99% of what passes for "food" in flyover USA
>>
>>8614903
that shit fucking blows. All my brazilian friends were hyping it up, they are just dense, greasy, and have a weird spoiled flavor. I hate them

they overcook all their meat too and use way too much salt. Once they had crusted it in rock salt and served it like that
>>
File: 484073540244.jpg (448KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
484073540244.jpg
448KB, 1536x2048px
>>8614417

Ok.
>>
>>8614953
i agree on dense and greasy, but spoiled flavor? maybe you ate one with spoiled chicken.

also, did the one you eat had something like cream cheese inside? i really like the ones with catupiry
>>
>>8614992
I had some with chicken, beef, and cheese ones also. they all had this rancid oil flavor in the center
>>
>>8615001
coxinha is only made with chicken, also is not supposed to have oil in the center
>>
>>8615017
I know that, but there are other similar little fried balls. I can't help it if the grease makes it to the middle

the simple metric is, any cuisine worth shit is widely available in places other than its originating country. And the only brazilian restaurants you will ever find is the occasional rodizio, and the only reason people even go to those is because they are all you can eat
>>
>>8615048
Depends on a lot of factors, in Brazil you can't find buttermilk or heavy cream , neither garlic powder, and a lot of other ingredients in the supermarket, so we mostly can't make many American recipes or other countries.

Also Mac and Cheese which is one of the American favorites, is never done here since you can't find Velveeta in the supermarket and sharp cheddar is rare and really expensive

also we don't use the same beef cuts as Americans

and even though we produce a lot of the corned beef Americans consume, they don't sell. corned beef in the supermarket, so you can't even make a Reuben
>>
>>8615085
>can't find corned beef

I would never buy supermarket corned beef after making my own. Both Ruhlman and Martha Stewart have excellent recipes. I prefer Martha Stewart's and I'm certain you have all those spices available.
>>
>>8615085
I did not have an opinion about brazilians until I started hanging out with them, and now my opinion is mostly negative. I even got molested by a little fat one while I was sleeping.
She had her way with me!
>>
>>8615173
you must be a cute trap with a very feminine penis
>>
>>8614567
no
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.