[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is going to the coffee shop and people-watching a autistic hobby?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 100451003-busy-street-lg.jpg (51KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
100451003-busy-street-lg.jpg
51KB, 750x500px
Is going to the coffee shop and people-watching a autistic hobby?
>>
File: 1460922755040.png (68KB, 493x500px) Image search: [Google]
1460922755040.png
68KB, 493x500px
>>8614179
wow OP you sound like a really deep and interesting guy
>>
>>8614179
If you've got time on your hands, money in your pocket and no particular plans why not? That's kind of what the coffee shop is for.
>>
>>8614179
I wish I had a coffee shop nearby.

The nearest one is 3 cities away and completely decked out with all the stereotypical hipster accoutrements.
>>
>>8614231
Are you saying there isn't a coffee shop where you live? Whats it like living on the moon?
>>
>>8614269
it feels like being surrounded by starbucks

i don't consider fast food coffee franchises to be "coffee shops".
>>
>>8614281
If I had all the fedoras in the world, it would not be enough to express my disdain in a single mocking tip
>>
>>8614179
no but not using "an" is
>>
>>8614288
>blonde roast is their only non-shit coffee
>they only make it in the morning
>dont wanna be one of those coffee addicts waiting at starbucks every morning
>ask for blonde roast in the afternoon, they offer to make it with their metal french press thing
>it tastes fucking awful, worse than pike roast

that's why I don't go to starbucks
>>
File: 20170118_135917.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170118_135917.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>8614325
To be fair, I never patronized starbucks even once until they took a stand against the emperor with no clothes. Now I buy a plain black coffee from them every morning out of principle.
>>
>>8614288
Starbucks is a coffeeshop the same way McDonald's is a restaurant.

They are both bottom of the barrel pleb tier chain garbage.
>>
>>8614452

fedora indeed
>>
>>8614231
I guarantee there are closer ones.
Just drive around and keep your eyes peeled. In my experience, they sometimes hardly look like a coffee shop and they rarely advertise anywhere.
>>
>>8614485
Get used to it fagfuck. There's a lot of us out here who see what's going on. And the cuckongress is getting an earful when they're not too scared to host a town hall.
>>
Nah, Baudelaire and Benjamin would deem you a 'flaneur'
>>
>>8614608
what?
>>
>>8614179
Stupid? Yes.
Autistic? No.

Autists do not hang out in coffee shops. They buy a $10 coffee maker and cheap coffee and stay home because they aren't retarded.

Retarded might be a better word for someone you would catch buying premade coffee from the store for $1 per 4 oz.
>>
>>8614452
Dont forget to buy a bagel for your wifes boyfriend too
>>
File: P1080792cropres.jpg (196KB, 1000x945px) Image search: [Google]
P1080792cropres.jpg
196KB, 1000x945px
>autistic

No, there are worse things to watch than people.
>>
>>8615346
yes, dark roast coffee will literally give you cancer and all the big franchise coffee shops serve it exclusively because it lets them use low quality robusta and stale/moldy product without the consumer knowing the difference, all dark roasts taste pretty much identical.

Light and medium roasts require some actual semblance of quality because you're tasting the beans and not the caramelized byproducts of the complex sugars being turned into ash.
>>
>>8614608
>fedoraspeak
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.