[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hangover tier food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1577.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1577.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
hangover tier food
>>
I get super constipated every time I get hung over, so the only hangover food that works for me is just stuff that hydrates me and makes me shit a lot. carby stuff doesn't help me, it just stops me up more. I tend to stick with ginger and broth.
>>
>>8612249
I'm so sorry for your lots
>>
>>8612247
come on dude, you need an egg
what's the stuff at the top?
>>
>>8612250
eh it's okay. I feel like crap when I'm bloated and hungover but then I grab some gatorade and pho and let it poop out

then I feel so fucking great
>>
>>8612259
black pudding
>>
>>8612259
I knew forgot something.
also
>>8612266
>>
Whatever's left over from last night.
>>
>>8612247
fried eggs and rice.
>>
I don't eat anything on a hangover, I'm just not hungry.
>>
Eggs Benedict, since it was practically invented due to a hangover.
>>
>>8612247
BLT, weed, xanax, nap
>>
>>8612298
throw some soured kimchi in there and you got a deal.
>>
File: IMG_1525.jpg (103KB, 391x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1525.jpg
103KB, 391x387px
If pay a little attention and give your body what it needs well your drinking and before you sleep you can drink as much as you want and never have to worry a out a hangover.
>>
>>8613542
Sounds like you just dont drink much
>>
>>8613545
>>8613542
No, that guy is right. It's about maintaining the ratio. Once you get past a certain point of drinking, you give up on trying to take care of yourself and go overboard
but if you WOULD drink your fucking water or take your B12 or whatever you do, you'd be cool
>>
>>8613583
As long as you're not a blackout drinker and are properly fed and hydrated before you start drinking you should be able to drink a pretty ridiculous of alcohol without getting much of a hangover.
>>
>As long as you're not a blackout drinker
therein lies the rub

personally i find canned soup or plain porridge good, if you can't keep them down they are easy to puke up and both are quite cheap per serving
>>
>>8613590
Yeah eating while drunk rather than going teenage starvation mode to make a 12 pack go further helps immeasurably to reduce hangovers and blackouts
>>
>>8612247
Waffle House Texas Cheesesteak if in Southern US
Menmaru Tsukemen if in Chiba, JP
Greasy burger if neither applies
>>
>>8612247
Try cooking that bacon stupid brit.
>>
>>8613583
Except part of a hangover is alcohol withdraw. You can't eat or hydrate yourself past that if you drink enough you lightweight cuck.
>>
>>8612249
Hmm. I'm typically shitting blood, but to each their own. I don't see the appeal in something super greasy considering I'm usually shitting my brains out anyway, but I guess that would help out the constipated.
>>
>>8612247
jack in the box tacos
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.